Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

privacy

milanese

Hello, I didn't see a thread about this, unless I missed it, and I was curious.

Does anyone use any expedients (obviously LEGAL ones) to protect the privacy of their orders? I am thinking stuff like P.O. box, paying with pre-paid credit card, etc.

im sure there are folks that do use po box. not sure bout pre paid credit cards tho are you talking about orders from sarmsx? i have placed about 10 orders with them in the past year and have never had any probs whatsoever, and i use my debit card it has the same protection as any other credit card so i personally don't worry about it but i understand your concern

I was wondering the same thing. Placing an order with credit card and shipping to my home...should i be concerned?

I was wondering the same thing. Placing an order with credit card and shipping to my home...should i be concerned?

no sarms aren't illegal to possess i don't think but they are labeled not for human consumption because they are a research chemical i ship to my home all the time

with respect to privacy, you have much greater issues to concerned with.

Shipping to a PO provides no protection, if at a post office, its easy to get,a private mail service, doable, but not as easy.

Credit Card pre paid isnt a bad idea if you are concerned over security of CC data.

If you are really worried don't get a po box. Those are owned by the government. Go to ups/fed and get a rental mail box. They will even sign the package for you and they UPS has a privacy policy they do not open your packages under any circumstance if it's delivered to them to hold. And if it's shipped using private delivery, (not USPS) the government will never get there hands on it...but if you are ordering Sarmsx you have zero issues they don't really care about them as much as steroids.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

For me it's a mix of things. One is that my mail gets routinely delivered to the wrong address (similar street name). Also my hubby would have a bit of a stroke if he knew I wasn't natural anymore and I'd like to, uhm, find a easy and soft way of telling him, not "uhm honey, what is this Anabolicum thing that just came in for you? Because if you are about to grow a johnson, we are not cool". And as you guys probably know, the subtleties of chemicals requires some explaining. I mean, there are people who think creatine=steroids. I also get packages delivered at my work address, but I read somebody here got a package that was damaged, or half open, I can't remember, and again, there would be some explaining to do.

not really explaining at work you could say it is liquid vitamins. i mean they obvi know you take care of yourself right? its obvious lol do you have a friend you could ship it to?

Hello, I didn't see a thread about this, unless I missed it, and I was curious.

Does anyone use any expedients (obviously LEGAL ones) to protect the privacy of their orders? I am thinking stuff like P.O. box, paying with pre-paid credit card, etc.
There's no issues with security whatsoever because there is no concern and no problems I've ever heard of, so I don't see the need to do any of those things.... but if it's to hide things from people in your own home that's the whole different issue. I suppose you could use a PO box or ship to a friend's house. The box itself won't disclose any info about what it contains at all, but if your husband opens it I can see the cause for concern. That's why I strongly encourage letting spouses know everything you do. Hiding things never really turn out well in the end

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

On the bottom of the box or inside? This is my first time that I'm going to be ordering so as you can tell I am a little skeptical lol

no probs bro i understand the skepticism but the sticker will be on the bottom of the bottle, after a year i still get a little anxious when ordering stuff too lol

For me it's a mix of things. One is that my mail gets routinely delivered to the wrong address (similar street name). Also my hubby would have a bit of a stroke if he knew I wasn't natural anymore and I'd like to, uhm, find a easy and soft way of telling him, not "uhm honey, what is this Anabolicum thing that just came in for you? Because if you are about to grow a johnson, we are not cool". And as you guys probably know, the subtleties of chemicals requires some explaining. I mean, there are people who think creatine=steroids. I also get packages delivered at my work address, but I read somebody here got a package that was damaged, or half open, I can't remember, and again, there would be some explaining to do.

if your trying to keep it a secret from him, then you should just get a private box at a mailbox store, or ups store... those are treated as residences as well... understand that regardless where you rent from, you will need an id unless you happen to know someone at the mail box store itself... then you can possibly get by without it...

Top Bottom