napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo PIP

Bc I'm getting amazing results. This is just a 2 week difference.

f04ac2c8ff988d881396cc512b7eeee4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Bc I'm getting amazing results. This is just a 2 week difference.

f04ac2c8ff988d881396cc512b7eeee4.jpg

You are definitely responding well to the primo. There's no denying that, and the results you've made speak for themselves. I'm really proud of the progress you've made on it.

I know the pip sucks, but the gains more than make up for it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You are definitely responding well to the primo. There's no denying that, and the results you've made speak for themselves. I'm really proud of the progress you've made on it.

I know the pip sucks, but the gains more than make up for it

Ya I suppose lol

What is the carrier oil that he used? Maybe you are reacting to it... primo e, properly made does not have pip. It doesn't crystallize. Acetate yes but not enanthate.

Another thing... when are you injecting? Is it always the same time? What size pins are you using?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
It's depot. Same time. Same day. You'd have RI ask RR about the pin size.

What is the carrier oil that he used? Maybe you are reacting to it... primo e, properly made does not have pip. It doesn't crystallize. Acetate yes but not enanthate.

Another thing... when are you injecting? Is it always the same time? What size pins are you using?

The ester is primo depot, but the carrier oil I'm assuming is GSO, but not entirely sure.

Pin is 25g 1.5" so no issues there

Try doing it in the morning when you're not tired or sore...if you typically do it in the evening... sometimes I find that I'm sore after a shot if I either was tired or sore... but if I did one fresh out of bed in the morning, I was fine. Also because I ended up moving around all day keeping my muscles moving versus sleeping... it's a thought...

Thank you for all the suggestions and recommendations. Injections are actually done early first thing in the morning

Try doing it in the morning when you're not tired or sore...if you typically do it in the evening... sometimes I find that I'm sore after a shot if I either was tired or sore... but if I did one fresh out of bed in the morning, I was fine. Also because I ended up moving around all day keeping my muscles moving versus sleeping... it's a thought...

I do it in the morning every time

Top Bottom