napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo PIP

its very strange... i was taking 2 cc's of robo primo every injection with no pain whatsoever... every once in a while there was a lingering pain when the injection was done in quads but nothing bad at all... quads and delts are the good options to attempt to pin with...

Well there is methelone enanthate and methelone acetate. Could it possibly be acetate by accident?

PHURIOUS

i have no idea... i doubt that mistake would be made with primo but i really dont know... anything is possible and that would make sense but i really dont know...

i have no idea... i doubt that mistake would be made with primo but i really dont know... anything is possible and that would make sense but i really dont know...

I didnt mean by robo. But maybe from the manufacturer sent the wrong kind. Just spit balling. But yes thats why i make mine at 100mg cause at 200 u can have issues like this sometimes. I mean she could sterilize some gso and cut it. Which would probly help.

PHURIOUS

I didnt mean by robo. But maybe from the manufacturer sent the wrong kind. Just spit balling. But yes thats why i make mine at 100mg cause at 200 u can have issues like this sometimes. I mean she could sterilize some gso and cut it. Which would probly help.

PHURIOUS

absolutely... that would make sense... i havent seen anyone else complaining on it but it would be best to just contact him direct rather than speculate

absolutely... that would make sense... i havent seen anyone else complaining on it but it would be best to just contact him direct rather than speculate

No doubt. Its probly not that tho. It could just be as simple as crystallization after the body breaks down the carrier and bb

PHURIOUS

She just gets bad pip with injections period, and I think the combination of that with it being primo makes it even worse on her. I injected the exact same primo yesterday myself and I can feel where I injected it but I wouldn't say it's bad pip at all by any means. Everybody is different and she has just been very sensitive to injections

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My wife only has very minor discomfort for about hour then forgets about it, that's robolics 200mgml, at 50-75mg per inject. Robo nailed it.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

i never had one issue with it whatsoever.. its some of the best ive ever used...

I will have RickRock check into it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If anything it will just take more time to get used to. My gf has pip sometimes and sometimes nothing. Just part of the game.

PHURIOUS

Try ice cause now that the hormones have absorbed its now inflamation which will subside w ice

PHURIOUS

you may want to try it 100 mg/ml... either have robo make it for you that way or try phurious or bgs... that may be what you need to avoid the pain...

you may want to try it 100 mg/ml... either have robo make it for you that way or try phurious or bgs... that may be what you need to avoid the pain...
I'll prob just suck it up till we get through these bottles. Maybe I won't notice it by then lol

I'll prob just suck it up till we get through these bottles. Maybe I won't notice it by then lol

you have high quality for sure... all i can assume at this point is the higher concentration is just too much for you and thats perfectly fine.. it would be either suck it up or switch to 100 mg/ml...

you have high quality for sure... all i can assume at this point is the higher concentration is just too much for you and thats perfectly fine.. it would be either suck it up or switch to 100 mg/ml...
If I can suck it up through child birth...I can deal with a pain in my ass lol

Top Bottom