Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primeval Labs Tri Andro vs LGD 4033

Prohormone question and truth? I wouldn't attempt it based on what I read here and have seen all over, but I do have a question on them.
I watched a video a while back when researching aas, sarms etc. And there was a guy I can't remember who but he said that basically the prohormones on the market were from or were steroids that were made way back in the day when steroids were legal and everyone was trying to come out with the next best one. But many of them fell off market because they had horrible side effects, and then fast forward years, these I guess recipes from them were somehow made into or sold as the prohormones that were out until banned. Is that true?

more than likely that is somewhat true and now the companies that got caught with all the PH's on hand when the ban hammer came down are putting them in caps and selling them as SARMs. There is just no reason on earth with the sponsors we have here that are dependable and have great shit

Prohormone question and truth? I wouldn't attempt it based on what I read here and have seen all over, but I do have a question on them.
I watched a video a while back when researching aas, sarms etc. And there was a guy I can't remember who but he said that basically the prohormones on the market were from or were steroids that were made way back in the day when steroids were legal and everyone was trying to come out with the next best one. But many of them fell off market because they had horrible side effects, and then fast forward years, these I guess recipes from them were somehow made into or sold as the prohormones that were out until banned. Is that true?

okay brother... very very small history lesson... in their time, prohormones at their peak, were quite strong... superdrol was marketed a lot and was putting huge size on people... things like helladrol, epistane etc... even fucking katandrol version 1 and 2... these were strong... ask rick about dieselbolan... he got some big size (as well as unwanted bloat) but big size from it... ultradrol was big, xtren was a monster etc... this were FILLED with horrible sides though... beastdrol was so bad, some couldn't even last two fucking weeks... the sides on most all of these were terrible... these were designer steroids though... things like helladrol converted to tbol... xtren converted to trenbolone etc... the sides were shitty and basically these were steroids with a twist... they just found ways around the law etc... obviously they are basically all banned... 1-andro, 4-andro, epiandro... these are the only remaining compounds left they have to market... they are FAR weaker, non methylated etc... do they work? to a point but its NOTHING too drastic or anything... they are fine if you just want some minimal change etc... but if you compare it to sarms and steroids, its not even close... back then you could feasibly run a prohormone in place of an oral and i would have said it was just fine if you can handle the sides but not now...

what happened with these companies using or claiming to be using sarms? when prohormones were banned, these companies were left with hundreds of thousands of dollars of left over pro hormone raws they could not do anything with... now you see why they are misrepresenting sarms when they are not? there was NOTHING else for them to say they were because everything was fucking banned... so sarms was the perfect compound to use, especially since the popularity has continued to rise so drastically...

there's your small history lesson... =)

Great post thanks for the lesson! Based on that, were those prohormones created from the stuff that didn't make it back in the 60's because of all those sides, and then sold as prohormones, and now that there banned, being sold as sarms? Scary shit man. I'll tell you what, I'm glad I did my research and landed here.

Great post thanks for the lesson! Based on that, were those prohormones created from the stuff that didn't make it back in the 60's because of all those sides, and then sold as prohormones, and now that there banned, being sold as sarms? Scary shit man. I'll tell you what, I'm glad I did my research and landed here.

absolutely brother, this is the very best place you could be... you are always going to get it shot to you straight, whether its what you want to hear or not but it will be the very best for you, i assure you that...

You are certainly in the right place for the best information out there brother.

Top Bottom