Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primeval Labs Tri Andro vs LGD 4033

Coop33

I was debating on either starting a run of Tri Andro from Primeval Labs or go with LGD and wanted some opinions on which would be better for adding mass/muscle? I've ran LGD before, but not Tri Andro since it is new. I would appreciate anyone's advice.

Bro tri andro isnt like the old prohormones its just dhea pure garbage bro dont waist your money worthless scam

Lgd on the other hand is a sarm and we have a good source for them here im a bit of a steroid nut without much sarms experiance but im sure someone like rick or dillian will chime in with plenty of info on lgd

I was debating on either starting a run of Tri Andro from Primeval Labs or go with LGD and wanted some opinions on which would be better for adding mass/muscle? I've ran LGD before, but not Tri Andro since it is new. I would appreciate anyone's advice.

This is a complete no brainier brother. That andro stuff is pure crap, and not worth anything except emptying your wallet. I wouldn't go anywhere near it. If you want to add mass, LGD is great for that. The best thing you could do is go with a sarms stack for your goals of adding mass. This is what I would run

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

History repeats itself... all PH companies move to weaker prohormones everytime there is a ban. All the good pros are gone bro, and technically speaking they weren't even prohormones they were designer steroids like msten, dmz, superdrol etc... everything sold now is a waste of money. Sarms would actually provide better gains imo.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

There has never been a good prohormone the ones that worked epistane m1t superdrol sten those are all real anabolic steroids theres no conversion there no differant than dbol winny or tbol they only used that prohormone word too fly under the radar . ones like haladrol were week as hell unless abused guys would act like it was great but it suposedly converted too tbol at like 30 percent so if you too 30 mg of halodrol you got 8.5 mg of tbol . anyone knows tbol is weak and needs too be ran at atleast 60mg daily so thats just uselessly

What do you think of allamericanpeptide.com for getting LGD? I read that they're legit, but wanted your opinion.

What do you think of allamericanpeptide.com for getting LGD? I read that they're legit, but wanted your opinion.

COME ON bro, are you serious? you would seriously buy sarms from a peptide company? oh boy... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... ask around... you will see a consensus on that...

i wont even touch on prohormones, especially the ones that are out now... after that last ban, it is impossible for them to put ANYTHING in them that is worth a shit... this is pure marketing

i wont even touch on prohormones, especially the ones that are out now... after that last ban, it is impossible for them to put ANYTHING in them that is worth a shit... this is pure marketing

Buying todays prohormones you might as well go too walmart and buy a 5 doller bottle of dhea its the same thing

Buying todays prohormones you might as well go too walmart and buy a 5 doller bottle of dhea its the same thing

Yes, pretty much. Anything worth a damn has already been banned. Every PH sold legally now is a waste of money that doesn't do aunt hung but empty your wallet.

Sarms are the way to go for sure

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

absolutely correct... its a joke... seriously... anyone with common sense will take one look at the label and throw it right back on the shelf...

sarmsx.com has all you need and will save you trouble in the long run fucking with a site or peptide company look around the threads you will find someone that just got taken by some bullshit

NO, NO and NO

Man I was going to run some pro hormones, but for the money seems you can get decent sarms. even if you can only be on one. The damn liver harshness and stuff like that were enough to keep me away from them.

As an aside does anyone have an positive thoughts on DHEA or just as bad as the rest of the prohormones?

NO, NO and NO

Man I was going to run some pro hormones, but for the money seems you can get decent sarms. even if you can only be on one. The damn liver harshness and stuff like that were enough to keep me away from them.

As an aside does anyone have an positive thoughts on DHEA or just as bad as the rest of the prohormones?

toxicity in prohormones is often worse than just a regular oral steroid... its that bad... i would absolutely avoid it because as i have previously said, it will flat out wreck your blood panel...

toxicity in prohormones is often worse than just a regular oral steroid... its that bad... i would absolutely avoid it because as i have previously said, it will flat out wreck your blood panel...

Pretty much what I had been told and gather from here is the old good ones are less benefits with more side effects and what is out now is pretty much no or minimal benefit with bad sides.

Top Bottom