napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primeval fake SARMs

stasoon1

Good morning Dylan,
I've read some disturbing posts about people claiming primeval labs SARMs are fake and actually just pro hormones. I am currently taking the super LGD and super cardarine from them with mild results. How do you know for sure these aren't real SARMs? I am absolutely livid about the fact that I might be taking pro hormones cuz they are so bad for you. That could get someone killed if they don't know. I also have ostarine and cardarine from sarmsx. Should I stop the primevil labs SARMs and switch to that immediately?

I was curious too as if the primeval sarms were legit when they were out. Many videos and logs I have seen and users claim to have had great results.

Personally I tried their gw and I did have a nice effect. Now call me stupid or whatever, but you will hear from others on forums that pill or liquid is all the same or they don't compare. You will see on this forum that liquid form is the best. I cannot personally speak on sarmsx but from the logs here, everyone is really happy.

Now if the sarms being sold in pill form, where they PH? Probably because of the PH ban and with all that stock left over, some believe companies put in PH and claimed they were sarms. So when someone got big off it, they claimed it was legit. No one has real proof or have I seen it myself. The supplement industry is shady as fuck.

You might as well switch and see for yourself. Only you can make that decision.

Good morning Dylan,
I've read some disturbing posts about people claiming primeval labs SARMs are fake and actually just pro hormones. I am currently taking the super LGD and super cardarine from them with mild results. How do you know for sure these aren't real SARMs? I am absolutely livid about the fact that I might be taking pro hormones cuz they are so bad for you. That could get someone killed if they don't know. I also have ostarine and cardarine from sarmsx. Should I stop the primevil labs SARMs and switch to that immediately?

We have covered this topic many times, and when it comes down to it we don't really know what is in them capsules but it sure as hell isn't sarms. We speculate it's probably PHs because of the things people experience on them, which are affects like severe shutdown, lethargy, and gains that are consistent with oral steroids and not sarms. So, of course people are having results....they are on steroids more than likely!! That explains it. If these were actual sarms you would get jack shit from them because the bioavailability is compromised in pill form. Sarms are meant to be suspended in alcohol suspension and delivered that way. It's also illegal to out research chemicals in capsules instead of liquids, so these companies doing that are playing with fire and doing some very shady things.

I personally would not use them, and stick with what you have and know works from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Primeval labs email

I was curious too as if the primeval sarms were legit when they were out. Many videos and logs I have seen and users claim to have had great results.

Personally I tried their gw and I did have a nice effect. Now call me stupid or whatever, but you will hear from others on forums that pill or liquid is all the same or they don't compare. You will see on this forum that liquid form is the best. I cannot personally speak on sarmsx but from the logs here, everyone is really happy.

Now if the sarms being sold in pill form, where they PH? Probably because of the PH ban and with all that stock left over, some believe companies put in PH and claimed they were sarms. So when someone got big off it, they claimed it was legit. No one has real proof or have I seen it myself. The supplement industry is shady as fuck.

You might as well switch and see for yourself. Only you can make that decision.

I emailed primeval labs help support and asked them if they put pro hormones in their sarms. They replied and said there are no prohormones in their sarms products. Of course they probably won't admit to it cuz it's illegal as hell. How can you sell a product with a label when it's actually something totally different. Are people really taking liver toxic pro hormones and destroying their body? I emailed again and asked why they stopped selling their sarms products and got no reply. I'm two weeks in to the super lgd and don't notice any side effects. The super cardarine makes me feel like I'm on a adderall and even at 10 mgs I have trouble sleeping. No one really knows for a fact primeval labs sarms are pro hormones it's just a theory correct?

Simple. Runt he cycke and check your liver values to see how elevated they are. You would see estrogen fluctuations, test level fluctuations. All the sides you typically see with AAS are usually at least the same or mild with prohormones.

I think some companies may do that. I think that's outside the norm. To say that's how it works with every bottle of samrs in caps would be ridiculously stupid. We don't know what's in it for sure.

Nobody can be sure man. Sorry protect yourself for the what if. Stay informed and run some bloods at one point.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info guys. I am on trt currently and get blood tests every two months. So I will find out on my next one if it did any damage.

I emailed primeval labs help support and asked them if they put pro hormones in their sarms. They replied and said there are no prohormones in their sarms products. Of course they probably won't admit to it cuz it's illegal as hell. How can you sell a product with a label when it's actually something totally different. Are people really taking liver toxic pro hormones and destroying their body? I emailed again and asked why they stopped selling their sarms products and got no reply. I'm two weeks in to the super lgd and don't notice any side effects. The super cardarine makes me feel like I'm on a adderall and even at 10 mgs I have trouble sleeping. No one really knows for a fact primeval labs sarms are pro hormones it's just a theory correct?

It's a strong theory but no real proof. And ot course no one is going to admit anything. Only thing you could do is take lgd and check liver values and see if anything changes.

Good morning Dylan,

I tried Super LGD first came out, they may have changed the formula by now, but the stuff i got wasn't sarms. I don't think any real sarm comes in a cap.
I've heard good stuff about the DNA Anabolics caps from a few people, but have yet to try their product.

Good morning Dylan,

and after my experience with Southern Sarms, I wouldn't take anything claiming to be a sarm without havemin aromasin on hand.

LMFAO... bro, what exactly did you think you would accomplish by emailing them? do you really think they would implicate themselves to you, the consumer whom they are taking advantage of? what did you expect, a full confession??? come on bro, don't be naive... seriously...

you do realize that GW is a non stimulant right? there is NO jitter or anything of any kind of stimulant effect associated with use in any way... its not a secret you did not get sarms... do we know 100% you got pro hormones, no... however thats what many companies have done to ensure effectiveness in the product... many companies lost a lot of money over the ph ban and had to do something to make up for what they spent on the raws and so this was their opportunity... i do know that you do not have sarms and one thing you said that is completely accurate is how dangerous it is for these companies to be doing this... its disgusting to say the least... you need to get rid of these asap and get bloodwork done...

as far as sarmsx, they are one of the very few you can actually trust... that's why they are here... we only have the very best of the best here and so thats what you get with them bro

Newbie here, but can I add my experience? I recently bought Super Cardadine from Primeval. I watch YouTube on my phone while doing cardio at the gym (including Jerry's channel) so I felt confident buying something he said he tried. On day 3 of my supposed 20mg of GW, it was leg day. I was expecting to have this increased endurance (also watch Dylan's videos and he said it would come by then) but I had to sit down cuz I was so tired! I thought maybe I hadn't had enough water that day Etc. Like an idiot, I kept taking my "GW" and I couldn't do even 20 minutes on the stairclimber before gassing out on day 5 or 6. I can do EASILY 30 mins of steady state cardio. So then then I realized it wasn't my Macros and water intake, it has to be these pills. When my period came a day early I got scared. I hoped what was in these were just sugar, or SARMs but just in a poor delivery system, but as a female I just wanted to add my 2 cents that with the adjusted period, this stuff HAS to be hormonal. I believe 100% that I was sold some PH instead of SARMs. I hope this helps someone else too. I've learned a lot in a few days from reading the old posts, but clearly still have a lot more to find out...

Newbie here, but can I add my experience? I recently bought Super Cardadine from Primeval. I watch YouTube on my phone while doing cardio at the gym (including Jerry's channel) so I felt confident buying something he said he tried. On day 3 of my supposed 20mg of GW, it was leg day. I was expecting to have this increased endurance (also watch Dylan's videos and he said it would come by then) but I had to sit down cuz I was so tired! I thought maybe I hadn't had enough water that day Etc. Like an idiot, I kept taking my "GW" and I couldn't do even 20 minutes on the stairclimber before gassing out on day 5 or 6. I can do EASILY 30 mins of steady state cardio. So then then I realized it wasn't my Macros and water intake, it has to be these pills. When my period came a day early I got scared. I hoped what was in these were just sugar, or SARMs but just in a poor delivery system, but as a female I just wanted to add my 2 cents that with the adjusted period, this stuff HAS to be hormonal. I believe 100% that I was sold some PH instead of SARMs. I hope this helps someone else too. I've learned a lot in a few days from reading the old posts, but clearly still have a lot more to find out...

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's things like this as to why we tell people to avoid those capsulated sarms, which can be even more dangerous for females. I'm glad you learned from that, and if you ever need help with sarms in the future, ALWAYS go with www.sarmsx.com so you know you have the real deal, and the best of the best

I too, fell victim to other companies "sarms" , now I only trust sarmsx & will buy nothing else but from sarmsx, period !

I too, fell victim to other companies "sarms" , now I only trust sarmsx & will buy nothing else but from sarmsx, period !

A LOT of people here have. I'm about to post a review of the SarmsX Letrozole, this shit is no f**kin joke! It's been only 2 weeks on 1.25mg daily and my gyno is gone.
I only buy stuff from SarmsX now, I had to learn the hard way.

They got me too.I went through two bottles of their so called Tri-Sarm product.I got really good pumps & vascularity from it.It was definitely PHs cause I felt like total shit for about two weeks afterward.I'm lucky I didn't get any gyno from it & my liver enzymes looked fine afterwards(who knows about long term damage).I'm surprised someone hasn't sued their asses yet.It's a total misrepresentation of products.It's going to really fuck someone up one of these days especially the women out there taking them.

A LOT of people here have. I'm about to post a review of the SarmsX Letrozole, this shit is no f**kin joke! It's been only 2 weeks on 1.25mg daily and my gyno is gone.
I only buy stuff from SarmsX now, I had to learn the hard way.

thanks for the feedback bro... I told everyone how strong it was! =) im so glad that it worked for you!

thank you for posting... im so sorry to hear about your horrible experience... thats pretty fucked up to say the least... i cannot believe that these people just dont care about what they are giving to others and the amount of damage they are causing... its mind blowing... i hope that you are okay now and that everything is going well... from now on make sure you are only using www.sarmsx.com You will never have to worry about these problems and you will get the experience you are SUPPOSED to have... anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom