Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Powerlifting SARM stack

NCPowerlifter

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to this board so I want to give my stats. I'm 44 years old, 6 foot tall and currently 285lbs. My body fat is high (not sure the percentage but it's high). I have been lifting weights since the age of 13. Started powerlifting back in 2004. My best raw lifts are 800 squat, 515 bench and 750 deadlift. I have ran too many cycles to list. both AAS and prohormones. I have not lifted competitively since 2009. I actually got burned out and took a few years off. Coming back in the game and everything has changed. No prohormones (I hate this). My current goal is to drop down into the 275lb weight class and break more records before I hang it up again. I only have around 10 lbs to drop so that is the easy part. I'm looking for a small stack (2 or 3 compounds) that is great for fat loss and strength gains. I have recently tried MK677 and loved it but I didn't care for the weight gain. The strength gains were great and I'm sure I'll use this again in the future after my current goal has been reached. I'm currently taking GW and it has really helped with the cardio. You can imagine at 285 lbs cardio isn't my favorite but I only do it 3 times per week. The only supplements that I'm currently taking is fish oil, protein powder and I was taking creatine but once again I don't want the weight gain so I dropped that.

I plan to purchase S4 with my GW. What other SARM could I stack with these 2 that has minimal weight gain and decent strength gains? Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to this board so I want to give my stats. I'm 44 years old, 6 foot tall and currently 285lbs. My body fat is high (not sure the percentage but it's high). I have been lifting weights since the age of 13. Started powerlifting back in 2004. My best raw lifts are 800 squat, 515 bench and 750 deadlift. I have ran too many cycles to list. both AAS and prohormones. I have not lifted competitively since 2009. I actually got burned out and took a few years off. Coming back in the game and everything has changed. No prohormones (I hate this). My current goal is to drop down into the 275lb weight class and break more records before I hang it up again. I only have around 10 lbs to drop so that is the easy part. I'm looking for a small stack (2 or 3 compounds) that is great for fat loss and strength gains. I have recently tried MK677 and loved it but I didn't care for the weight gain. The strength gains were great and I'm sure I'll use this again in the future after my current goal has been reached. I'm currently taking GW and it has really helped with the cardio. You can imagine at 285 lbs cardio isn't my favorite but I only do it 3 times per week. The only supplements that I'm currently taking is fish oil, protein powder and I was taking creatine but once again I don't want the weight gain so I dropped that.

I plan to purchase S4 with my GW. What other SARM could I stack with these 2 that has minimal weight gain and decent strength gains? Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

definitely go with rad-140... the most ideal stack would look like this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom