napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post your Cheat Meal!

Man dylan no cheat meals ever?? That's some serious self disipline!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
yeah bro, never man... unless you count Thanksgiving, where i do go all out but thats it generally... maybe 3-4 others throughout the year but thats a stretch... i'll take a bit of things you know, maybe a bite of pizza if my wife has it or if my mom makes pasta but trust me, i do wish i could make myself do it once in a while and the thing is, i know it would be good for me, fuck , i teach people that but its the one area where i admittedly struggle... in terms of letting loose a bit...

Who takes pics of their food…I mean really!!

LOL I nearly spit out out drink from this!

So after checking for this past show we went to Cheesecake Factory and I mentioned that I ate an 8500 calorie meal. Well here is most of it, minus the order of sliders and the second warm apple crisp dessert. I gained ten pounds from this meals

Holy crap 8500 calories is crazy for one meal!You look like you earned it though.Looking swole AF bro!

yeah bro, never man... unless you count Thanksgiving, where i do go all out but thats it generally... maybe 3-4 others throughout the year but thats a stretch... i'll take a bit of things you know, maybe a bite of pizza if my wife has it or if my mom makes pasta but trust me, i do wish i could make myself do it once in a while and the thing is, i know it would be good for me, fuck , i teach people that but its the one area where i admittedly struggle... in terms of letting loose a bit...

It's better to struggle to cheat than to struggle not to.I wish I had your willpower brother.

I haven't been on a few days cause I've been out of state all weekend.Had to go to my nieces wedding.

LOL I nearly spit out out drink from this!

Holy crap 8500 calories is crazy for one meal!You look like you earned it though.Looking swole AF bro!

It's better to struggle to cheat than to struggle not to.I wish I had your willpower brother.

Yeah bro. I felt disgusting and sick for hours after but it filled me out nice and I was hungry at 2am so I ate an entire bag of bite sized kit Kay's and then had a nice breakfast at 6

I have a cheat meal almost everyday I fit it in my macros. This style of eating helps me not want to binge nor wait for the end of the week to have a cheat meal. I don't believe in bro style eating. I have done it and it almost lead me to eating disorder. I have ice cream pizza burgers you name it but I make sure I hit my daily fiber intake there will be days in which I don't have a cheat meal. I believe if your are lean like Dylan you can have 2 days a week refeeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% .. I eat whatever I want. You don't have to sacrifice good quality food. I always make sure it fits into my meal plan/macros. I definitely splurge on desserts when I do "cheat" or go over my calories. German cheesecake FTW! :D

I've got to say LASAGNA , with some nice hot sausage. If the sweet tooth, is really acting up red licorice once a month. A whole bag split with the kids & not a small bag that gets squeezed out of a machine. A large bag of red twizzlers !!!!

I agree 100% .. I eat whatever I want. You don't have to sacrifice good quality food. I always make sure it fits into my meal plan/macros. I definitely splurge on desserts when I do "cheat" or go over my calories. German cheesecake FTW! :D

FTW is right for the German Cheesecake brah

I've got to say LASAGNA , with some nice hot sausage. If the sweet tooth, is really acting up red licorice once a month. A whole bag split with the kids & not a small bag that gets squeezed out of a machine. A large bag of red twizzlers !!!!

Love me some Lasagna!!!!

So after checking for this past show we went to Cheesecake Factory and I mentioned that I ate an 8500 calorie meal. Well here is most of it, minus the order of sliders and the second warm apple crisp dessert. I gained ten pounds from this meals
That's pretty crazy man. I never attempted that shit before the stage, but I had an epic one after the show where I ate a large deep dish pizza, drank 8 beers, and had a gallon of ice cream in one night. I literally gained 17 lbs by the end of the next day compared to stage weight

It's amazing wgat you can put away after dieting on low carbs and calories for a couple months or more through a grueling prep

That's pretty crazy man. I never attempted that shit before the stage, but I had an epic one after the show where I ate a large deep dish pizza, drank 8 beers, and had a gallon of ice cream in one night. I literally gained 17 lbs by the end of the next day compared to stage weight

It's amazing wgat you can put away after dieting on low carbs and calories for a couple months or more through a grueling prep

Just the deep dish ain't no joke. Three slices of some real Giordano's deep dish and it's nap time for this dude.

Just the deep dish ain't no joke. Three slices of some real Giordano's deep dish and it's nap time for this dude.

That's no lie. I'm lucky if I can finish 4 pieces on a good day under normal circumstances

LOLLL havent had a deep dish since i was a teenager probably... that sounds excellent!

Only when I go to Wrigley do I turn into a deep dish glutton. Sooo good

I'm from NYC grew up in little Italy bronx so pizza is my heart

Top Bottom