napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Popping over from evo.

phil 34

Great to see a gud few ol heads from Evo here.Dont know wat the hell is going on over there lol.Glad to be on this forum.Looking forward to learning more and getting advice from the top guys here.Best of luck with the new forum guys its gonna get huge lol.

Great to see a gud few ol heads from Evo here.Dont know wat the hell is going on over there lol.Glad to be on this forum.Looking forward to learning more and getting advice from the top guys here.Best of luck with the new forum guys its gonna get huge lol.

You are in a great place now, my friend! I'm sure you will love it here. Welcome to the incredibly awesome family we have here at AR! If you need anything just give me a holler!

Welcome to the family bro. Glad you made it over safely. Theres a wealth of knowledge here and a group of people with integrity and a genuine desire to help that is unique and inspirational. If theres anything I can do to help along the way dont hesitate to ask

Welcome to AR....glad to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! its great to have you here... you are not part of a forum or community now but to a family... im always here to help in any way i can... please don't hesitate to let me know!

corruption is what is going on over there! now you know

welcome to ar brother.its a pleasure to have you

Top Bottom