Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

plz help

nopainnogain

im about to run superdrol,deca n test what should i use to protect my self duri.. the cycle?
n how much of deca, superdrol n test shuold i use plz help

Welcome bud, we need more info in order to help you. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Cycle history? Have you used deca, sd, etc before? Goals for cycle?

im 26, height 5.4 weight 140 bf% i dont know but im not fat, cycle history none, this is my first cycle, my goals gain weight

no sir dont do it you are about to be in big trouble as far as gyno milky tits etc etc if you continue down this path with no protection etc and especially not on a first cycle.

Please dude... take a step back. No way anyone is ever going to advise you on sd, deca, and test as a first cycle. You're going to hurt yourself man. You never run that much stuff on a first cycle. Why the rush anyway? It sounds more to me like you need to focus on your training and nutrition. I mean this in no disrespectful way but for perspective, my buddies wife is 5'4" 135lbs and completely natural, not "fat" either, and she doesn't even train hard or really watch her diet. And you're only 5lbs heavier than her? I'm not bashing you, I just want you to think. Clearly, you did some research to come up with those specific compounds and I'm betting you want to put on size. What you need to understand is that aas only amplifies what you are currently doing, so if your diet and/or training isn't up to par then how well you obtain/keep your gains are heavily effected. How long have you been seriously training and dieting? What does your training and nutrition look like?

im about to run superdrol,deca n test what should i use to protect my self duri.. the cycle?
n how much of deca, superdrol n test shuold i use plz help

I promise you run this cycle and you are going to be in a world of hurt. It's completely reckless and you have no idea what you tampering with at this point.

First off.. Your First cycle should be test only. You don't know anything about the compounds you're playing with. You know nothing about PCT. Based on your questions you have a long road ahead till your ready for AAS. You need to crawl before you walk.

Have you ran blood work? You don't need test at your age. You need to get rid of the microwave mentality and get your gains the old fashion way. HARD WORK. you take short cuts and you always step in dog shit.

Re evaluate your goals and put the AAS aside for now.

Is deca really that bad? I have heard some people talk very negative about it. I know for a first cycle most people on here say run a test only cycle. Would you need to wait till the next cycle to run deca?

I was told the great benefit of deca is joint support, but equipoise is supposed to do that as well and I understand its a bit better?

this is my macros
Calories: 2590

Protein: 140g

Carbohydrates: 346g

Fats: 72g
my diet is clean i try so hard, i have olmost three years in the gym i see some gains, n i read about the doses, nad pcts,
i just got my products, test, deca, sd, nolva,liver care, n i will buy aromasin, i will buy hcg
doses deca 400g..test 500 for 12 weeks and superdrol 20g for 3weeks than my pct nolva..
quick question have u used this compands before?

right but toomany compounds in a first cycle that you dont know how you will even react to 1 is a lot reckless you got plenty of life ahead of you to try any and everything but you have to crawl before you walk

this is my macros

my diet is clean i try so hard, i have olmost three years in the gym i see some gains, n i read about the doses, nad pcts,
i just got my products, test, deca, sd, nolva,liver care, n i will buy aromasin, i will buy hcg
doses deca 400g..test 500 for 12 weeks and superdrol 20g for 3weeks than my pct nolva..
if yess how it was for u

Is deca really that bad? I have heard some people talk very negative about it. I know for a first cycle most people on here say run a test only cycle. Would you need to wait till the next cycle to run deca?

I was told the great benefit of deca is joint support, but equipoise is supposed to do that as well and I understand its a bit better?
I like deca. Its not bad at all if you keep things in control. Its only bad when you don't know what youre doing as is any steroid. Its not recommended for a first cycle because for one you don't need it but on a first cycle of test only, youre first learning how your body handles estrogen. You don't want to run a nandrolone and have to worry about prolactin also. It all can get out of hand quick and theres just no need. So first cycle should be test only. Then on a future cycle you can think of adding another compound.

Phurious Pharma Rep

i did a fisical check my leves are normal, i dont get sick i dont have body problems, no depression, no anger issues n always happy

this is my macros

if yess how it was for u

You're asking for problems man seriously. Please don't go around asking for opinions hoping to hear what you "want" to hear. This is the truth. You do not want to run all that for your first cycle. Too many compounds, too high on the dosages, not enough knowledge. You have a lot to learn bro. You don't know how your body handles estrogen conversion, you don't know how sensitive you are to prolactin, you've never dialed in your dose of an AI to control this, you don't know at what dose do you need caber to help control prolactin, etc. Nolva is not anywhere near enough for pct and you have to be careful with how close you even use it when you run a nandrolone because it can increase prolactin. Your macro's could use some work. Protein is too low and you could stand to increase the calories quite a bit if your goal is to gain. You're barely around maintenance with what you consume., of course growth is going to be slow. On top of all that... 2 years and some change is nothing in regards to training and nutrition. Most people still have no clue what they are doing the first year or two. Don't look for shortcuts man. In my honest opinion... don't touch steroids yet. Focus on diet and training. Put your dues in the gym and in the kitchen. Stick around the board and learn as much as you can.

this is my macros

Hey bud- welcome! What the others are telling you is the truth. If you are set on running this cycle u need to drop all those compounds except for test. Run it at 300mg per week MAX! Do some research- I know you have done some, but do some more. Sdrol is harsh bro and Deca should never be used on a first cycle. Also- those doses you have listed are WAY too high. Do some research on aromasin, pct, and first cycle suggestions. Also you should be taking in about 200-280 grams of protein daily. You are in the right place homie, just don't rush things

Bro, you are getting way ahead of yourself right now. You need a lot of help. This cycle idea you have is a complete mess, and you need to just drop that whole idea. A first cycle should be limited to test only. You can add some sarms to that just fine, but don't overcomlicate things by going and adding a bunch of other compounds that are going to give you side effects and problems.

I understand your goals, and for those I have a good setup for you. Get the sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You're asking for problems man seriously. Please don't go around asking for opinions hoping to hear what you "want" to hear. This is the truth. You do not want to run all that for your first cycle. Too many compounds, too high on the dosages, not enough knowledge. You have a lot to learn bro. You don't know how your body handles estrogen conversion, you don't know how sensitive you are to prolactin, you've never dialed in your dose of an AI to control this, you don't know at what dose do you need caber to help control prolactin, etc. Nolva is not anywhere near enough for pct and you have to be careful with how close you even use it when you run a nandrolone because it can increase prolactin. Your macro's could use some work. Protein is too low and you could stand to increase the calories quite a bit if your goal is to gain. You're barely around maintenance with what you consume., of course growth is going to be slow. On top of all that... 2 years and some change is nothing in regards to training and nutrition. Most people still have no clue what they are doing the first year or two. Don't look for shortcuts man. In my honest opinion... don't touch steroids yet. Focus on diet and training. Put your dues in the gym and in the kitchen. Stick around the board and learn as much as you can.

thank u so much man u guys are the best, so if i just run test 300g? n what should i do with the products, i dont want to waste them? can i keep them n when im im done with test and pct i start run test and deca?

Hey bud- welcome! What the others are telling you is the truth. If you are set on running this cycle u need to drop all those compounds except for test. Run it at 300mg per week MAX! Do some research- I know you have done some, but do some more. Sdrol is harsh bro and Deca should never be used on a first cycle. Also- those doses you have listed are WAY too high. Do some research on aromasin, pct, and first cycle suggestions. Also you should be taking in about 200-280 grams of protein daily. You are in the right place homie, just don't rush things
thank u so much man u guys are the best, so if i just run test 300g? n what should i do with the products, i dont want to waste them? can i keep them n when im im done with test and pct i start run test and deca?

Bro, you are getting way ahead of yourself right now. You need a lot of help. This cycle idea you have is a complete mess, and you need to just drop that whole idea. A first cycle should be limited to test only. You can add some sarms to that just fine, but don't overcomlicate things by going and adding a bunch of other compounds that are going to give you side effects and problems.

I understand your goals, and for those I have a good setup for you. Get the sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
n yes i will pm u thanks man

Top Bottom