napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please share this youtube video to help restore my channels!!

Absolutely.

Itching to know who the rats are that caused this shit. If you don't want to throw their names out I will understand.

thank you everyone so much for the support!

i just want to get things back and going without their being a war... i'll let karma take care of business, which it will im sure

THIS IS BULLSH*T , ID LOVE TO KNOW WHO THE FK DID THIS TO YOU!! My blood is honestly boiling, bunch of children online have no respect now adays, they don’t understand what “accusations” can do to people. I’m going to email youtube for you. If it weren’t for these videos i wouldn’t know half the shit i know about gear and cycling and, honestly you may not know it but your videos save lives... there are so many people that learned from you and without you would of OD’d or been in the hospital for liver and kidney damage by now if it weren’t for you, and now youtube wants to take them down???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Tazz said brother your videos are truely helping people. I greatly appreciate your dedication and passion. Really sucks people hate when they see someone they wish they was like. I respect what u do man and you have definitely helped me and me friend I workout with. Thx bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some of the videos that were discussing Dylan's YT channels and was shocked. Some these so called experts appear to me to be total trash. Absolutely amazing that anyone would watch their videos for anything other than low grade comedy. SMH... However, I am an optimist and am looking forward to the new delivery vehicle for the videos. If you need help bro I will do anything I can.

Top Bottom