napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Read

Definitely good info to know. Thanks for sharing bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for sharing Bro. This info is actually very helpful to me. My sister was being stalked and we never understood how he found out where she lived. She has an iPhone and posts regularly on social media. This post explains a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found out about this 2 years ago when one of my friends was suspecting his GF of cheating. She sent him a selfie saying she was at her bestfriends house and the GPS on her iphone associated the pic with the location of the photo. Long story short, she definitely wasn't at her friends house lol.

I found out about this 2 years ago when one of my friends was suspecting his GF of cheating. She sent him a selfie saying she was at her bestfriends house and the GPS on her iphone associated the pic with the location of the photo. Long story short, she definitely wasn't at her friends house lol.

It just goes to show what information can be obtained with today's technology. You ALWAYS have to look out for yourself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Big brother is watching alot more than there willing to tell you they are and theres not shit you can do about it . only differance is the ones with the technology too see just about whatever the hell they please whenever they want have much bigger fish to fry. Than some under ground steroid lab the guys after them are piss dea agents that have there hands full with allnthe meth labs cocain smuggleing and more important drugs that are actually a problem. They only go after this shit when some kid gets caught with juice in aprominent school near election time and some senator wants too make a name for himself

Top Bottom