Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please advise on my very first 10 week cutting cycle (Dylan).

Hello Dylan I truly appreciate your reply on this post! Just went through what you have wrote and of course I agree on everything you said especially "cutting starts with diet and training, not with steroids, sarms or anything else.." But I am honest on my stats, why would I be lying when I would get wrong information or advise from fake stats or body fat %. Some people are claiming that I am providing fake stats based on nothing. If you could go through my stats and cycle and give some true advise on it I would be really be thankful!!

P.S
on your youtube channel are you not allowed to do videos like the ones that you used to? like providing cycle, steroid information. I have watched most of new videos but I don't see any videos like there was before.

I would advise this. Keep your doses moderate but effective like you have them. Running 100 eod of each should be totally fine. How did you react estrogen wise in past cycles? Have you ever run prop before? What do you plan to change in terms of diet and training to make this a “cutting” cycle?

Hello Dylan I truly appreciate your reply on this post! Just went through what you have wrote and of course I agree on everything you said especially "cutting starts with diet and training, not with steroids, sarms or anything else.." But I am honest on my stats, why would I be lying when I would get wrong information or advise from fake stats or body fat %. Some people are claiming that I am providing fake stats based on nothing. If you could go through my stats and cycle and give some true advise on it I would be really be thankful!!

P.S
on your youtube channel are you not allowed to do videos like the ones that you used to? like providing cycle, steroid information. I have watched most of new videos but I don't see any videos like there was before.
obviously if i could post videos like i used to then they would be posted... it would be pretty fucking stupid to do the same things i did before that got me kicked off...

i cant recommend you to use tren man, so it would have to be a different cycle... test, primo and winstrol would be a great cycle...

Thanks for replying.
I would ran aromasin eod 12.5, (I just want to make sure if I should do same thing on this cycle)
This is my first time using prop,
In terms of dieting, usually I would keep my diet clean 5 - 6 days a week and sometimes if i get to go out I had regular out side food but on my cutting cycle I eat clean 7 days a week lower carb on my regular clean diet.
Training wise every work out is drop set and try to keep rest period short and added 40 min cardio after 1 hr 30 min weight training.

do you mind me asking reason why you do not recommend tren and use primo instead?
Tren is the most harsh and unhealthy steroid of all. It destroys your lipid and cholesterol, affects mental condition, kills cardiac cells, and increases liver enzymes.

It is strictly for educated, informed, and knowledgable ADVANCED users ONLY

tren should NOT be used by people that are not experienced users... you should have several cycles under you and a very very strong knowledge base.. if your body fat is higher then tren is as bad as it gets as well... considering all of the sides it has, especially when it comes to blood pressure and lipids, i mean, come on...

There’s a 2016 rat study on test and tren and their affect on metabolic and cardiac health. When test and Tren were added in equal amounts, they conferred a benefit over low test but not test alone (control), where there was no difference. When tren alone was added to low test (high tren to test ratio) there was a net protective cardiac effect and adipose reduction over test alone.

Top Bottom