napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PIP problem everywhere I go

freefrank

Problem is, every last place has been giving me the worst PIP and a 4-5 day whelp, the T delivery with massive swelling involved becomes inconsistent, unpredictable. The T is both under and over delivering. I can't afford to gain weight (I am too fat to get my numbers up) from too much and can't afford to actually gain fat from too little with blood test numbers under 185 when taking the wrong stuff. My target T number is 350. I got these target numbers form my last Doctor I used to have.

Once I get my fat down around 10% of my body mass, (hopefully by this summer), I actually have the genetics to be professional with body building over 50 but just being healthy and looking good has all the benefits I am after. . Currently, I am good to get to work out 1 to 1.5 hours (20-30 min of aerobic) of work out a day, with 1 or 2 days per week max as a stretching and relaxing day.

My question is where the hell can I get the best T, with the least PIP ? I want the best T on the market. Anyone?

What are your stats brother? And pretty much every source here is going to have Test E, Test Cyp, and Sust that is going to have minimal to zero pip that I know of....unless you go the test P route then it just depends on the brewer some have pip others don't.

Titan Research has basically every popular form of testosterone and they all have ZERO pip even the Test Prop. I can hook you up if you would like.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

I've noticed a significant difference switching from GSO to MCT.MCT is much smoother & seems thinner too.You don't have to warm it either.Also the higher concentration usually means more pip.200-250 is a good concentration to work with.Anything higher than that gives me pip.

Problem is, every last place has been giving me the worst PIP and a 4-5 day whelp, the T delivery with massive swelling involved becomes inconsistent, unpredictable. The T is both under and over delivering. I can't afford to gain weight (I am too fat to get my numbers up) from too much and can't afford to actually gain fat from too little with blood test numbers under 185 when taking the wrong stuff. My target T number is 350. I got these target numbers form my last Doctor I used to have.

Once I get my fat down around 10% of my body mass, (hopefully by this summer), I actually have the genetics to be professional with body building over 50 but just being healthy and looking good has all the benefits I am after. . Currently, I am good to get to work out 1 to 1.5 hours (20-30 min of aerobic) of work out a day, with 1 or 2 days per week max as a stretching and relaxing day.

My question is where the hell can I get the best T, with the least PIP ? I want the best T on the market. Anyone?

All of our sources here are top,notch bro. I know I can vouch for Biotech. It's the gear I use and it's smooth as butter. If you need a price list hit me up in pm and I'll get you one

Who are you? Nice story, but who are you to just ask for a source because we're supposed to sympathize for your pip? Dude do it right or go to bop. Plenty of guys that'll sell you shit without concern of who/what you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies, awesome info. still new to these acronyms. so you guys got to help me out with that.

Who am I? well I wish I just say name rank and serial number but really, stats is all I can say here. 52 years old. Diet is more my greatest struggle, Mornings are the worst. Working out is fun to me. I am fuckin huge thick strong, ripped in some places but got a god dam belly I am really trying to shake. Wish there was a steroid to remove a belly but it can do the opposite.

Being 52 is a totally different routine; if foolish and not careful, I am met with high blood, arthritis, sore joints, sore muscles, gout and 130 blood sugar. So I hit the gym and get after it. a little T just enough, is what I need. Once my body reaches where it was not too long ago all that goes away, seriously all of it goes away.. So life extension is my primary motive here

Top Bottom