napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pins

Hyena_

Hey guys. Im new to AR (made this account a while ago but havent posted). Im just curious as to where I could find needles on here. Ive found other places where i could get them, but if i could just do a one-stop shop, id rather do that (plus, from what im seeing the sponsors on here are held in high esteem). Ive looked around on sponsor pages, but i cant find anything besides gear itself. If someone could point me in the right direction, id appreciate it.

Hyena_ said:
Hey guys. Im new to AR (made this account a while ago but havent posted). Im just curious as to where I could find needles on here. Ive found other places where i could get them, but if i could just do a one-stop shop, id rather do that (plus, from what im seeing the sponsors on here are held in high esteem). Ive looked around on sponsor pages, but i cant find anything besides gear itself. If someone could point me in the right direction, id appreciate it.

welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you here bro... right now, none of our sponsors carry any pins although that will probably change in the future... a few go to places for most...

www.gpzservices.com HIGHLY recommended and used by man

www.allegromedical.com Very good quality and A LOT to select from

I've always had very good experiences with Gpz services. Great products, prices, and fast shipping

RickRock said:
I've always had very good experiences with Gpz services. Great products, prices, and fast shipping

I took Dylan's and Rick's words and used GPZ. Fast, discreet and no hassle. :D

Tha_waco_kid said:
GPZ. See no reason to ever use anyone else they are a slam dunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the waco kid says so then it has to be true. Providing he is sober...lol

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"SpikedEggnog" said:
what is the website for GPZ needles, anyone?
Gpservices.com

ok i am guessing you forgot a Z in there?

so its gpzservices or gpzmedlab.com?
Yes typo bro sorry... They are both the same... Gpzservice just redirects to gpzmedlab

ok dude thanks

Anytime bro

Top Bottom