Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pills or liquid

venvenlis

What's up everyone, I was just wondering what would be better for sarm usage. Pills or liquid form? I read some stuff online that pills are more effective but I don't see how so I'm asking on here since I'm considering doing a triple stack for the first time.

I hear ya. I kind of figured that, but I took the chance to ask. As for my off days, am I suppose to take them when I am off?

Even I haven't tried them yet, this isn't like taking a name brand or trying a generic or off-brand that is basically the same thing.

These things aren't regulated, you should probably go with a company that doesn't have any bad reviews or known to have any bunk stuff. In the end, you should just do your homework and dig out all the dirt you can find on any company, because this is the internet, and information is out there if you want to find it.

SARMSX liquid is the only way to go without risking your well being unless you know for a fact what you're getting.

you never skip a day whatsoever on sarms..

clearly your question has been answered on liquid vs. caps... you absolutely want liquid...

you can get them wherever you want but understand this... you KNOW what your getting with sarmsx.... if your paying way less, like at a place like southern sarms, there is a damn good reason... they charge prices that are insulting they are so low.. they would literally be paying you to use their products... pretty impossible to be a business losing money over and over right? why do you think everyone complains about them being watered down etc... you get what you pay for and with sarmsx, you get the best... i stand by that a million percent...

I can absolutely guarantee you that with sarms you don't want to risk going with a cheap product. There are a ton of bunk and under dosed stuff out there and nothing you want to mess with. You don't have to worry about anything going with sarmsx. You get a top quality product for a very good value. That is the only source I would trust and use

Top Bottom