Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS PHARMA'S Nandro-X

MissBizz

9042e35de123aeb2187f4c7466a2dc9a.gif

NANDRO-X
Another PHURIOUS proprietary blend at 250mg/ml
Nandro-X Is the sustanon of deca...a specially formulated blend of Nandrolone No Ester(NNE), Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP), and Deca Durabolin( decanoate ester).
Nandrolones in general, are highly anabolic and only aromatize at 20% the rate of testosterone.
Deca's active half life is 15 days, NPP'S half life is 2.5 days and NNE's half life is 6-8 hours.
Both Deca and NPP increase RBC count which can increase endurance. Both also boost nitrogen retention and raise igf1 levels which helps in building muscle. Other benefits include and are not limited to: providing joint relief.. stimulating type 3 collagen synthesis.. increasing hunger..and improving bone mineral density...

Who's ready to get PHURIOUS with Nandro-X? Place your order today with any PHURIOUS Pharma Family member
Testdude63, BigBusiness, JackSteel, MaxxPursuit, MasterMolnar, MissBizz, or the man himself PHURIOUS!
****remember contacting a rep will save you 5% off your order with our special rep codes!***
MissBizz

Phurious Pharma Rep

Im doing

Test prop 100mg ed
Mast p 100mg ed
Deca 100mg ed.

Im on week 2 so far. Feeling awesome

PHURIOUS

Ya i feel harder for sure already. We will see. After 8 weeks i will drop the prop and mast and then just cruise on deca and cyp

PHURIOUS

This makes my dick hard. Just thinking about running this and storm together!!!!! M/W/F 1ML of each

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Im doing

Test prop 100mg ed
Mast p 100mg ed
Deca 100mg ed.

Im on week 2 so far. Feeling awesome

PHURIOUS

Every day?? Just be careful man I did 600 deca my first time and there was not enough caber or masteron to keep my dick working for 4 months after.

I am thrilled I never got deca dick, I ran 600mg weekly with a bunch of other gear for 20 weeks then cruised on 150 mg a week for like 6 months with no issues .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom