Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious is done!

P

PHURIOUS

Ya know im so tired of this place. Orders are slow. People pay on a thur and then thur eve ask for tracking even tho i tell them it 3 biz days for processing.

You guys just want bottom prices on already competitivly priced gear yet i wanna use a 5% code on a promo. Lol it is just rediculous. If you cant afford to be in rhe game stay natty. Lol

And jesus all we do now is push sarms on everyone. If a 21 yr old wants to run steroids fucking let him. Who cares. Dont push sarms on the kid and piss him off just give him what he wants. Samw with women let them run the juice who cares if their va jay jay's swell up into dicks thats on them.

Oh and dont even gt me started on all the wanna be know it all like jake and drb and rick. Oh plz. Thats probly not even your guys pics. Bunch of liars.

Oh and then there is dylan. Who is 170# and all he does is eat kale and drink sea water. EAT A FUCKING SANDWICH ONCE IN A WHILE WOUKD YA!!!!

im just done. Im outa here!!!!!!

PHURIOUS

ab826b705a287ec251ce84c9dba1eeca.jpg

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Ahhhhhh! You're mad hahahaha Aaahhhhh!!! Why you're mad Phurious what happened bro? Too frustrated? You can't run a lab? What's the matter man talk to me

Ahhhhhh! You're mad hahahaha Aaahhhhh!!! Why you're mad Phurious what happened bro? Too frustrated? You can't run a lab? What's the matter man talk to me

I can run a lab just fine. But i aint amazon mofo!

Yeah fuck this!!! I don't even wanna rep anymore....you prick!!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Yeah fuck this!!! I don't even wanna rep anymore....you prick!!!

Im sorry have u even sold anything? All u do is play footsie on here with ur wife!

Im sorry have u even sold anything? All u do is play footsie on here with ur wife!
Fuck dude can i get a pack to land or what is being delivered by tortoises

Fuck dude can i get a pack to land or what is being delivered by tortoises

U mean a six pack? When was the last time u had one? 1987?

Lmao this thread is getting good. Dude said Dylan eats nothing but kale and drinks seawater

My order was 3 weeks ago dude and I didn't comment to you till 1 week after order ... What's the issue
Go fuck yourself thats the issue!!!

Go fuck yourself thats the issue!!!

I seen you in the gym last night for someone in roids you are fat as fuck McDonald's eating mother fucker

I seen you in the gym last night for someone in roids you are fat as fuck McDonald's eating mother fucker
If i was as old as you i would just give up and try again in your next life

Top Bottom