napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pfizer caber delivery!!!!

Just like to give a shout out to 9th wonder hooking me up with a quick and easy delivery of caber!!!
I am building my lean mass cycle for this coming July 2nd and It wouldn't be possible without this forum and community of people willing to help you achieve the physique we are always striving for.

I also picked up Tbol and cypionate from Titan Research and will also be updating you guys on the delivery. I HAVE READ and heard nothing but great reviews about all the vendors on this forum.

And again a shout out to Mr. Dylan Gemelli for all his knowledge and concern.

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't feel comfortable ever even touching a steroid or sarm.

Even though we have never met I feel he is like my own personal coach.

(If anyone noticed I am still rocking the Pure essence sarms from back in the day.)

HAVE A blessed day guys!!
f1d2e68ce1725325d5b29c886f54a58a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great review brother thanks for sharing this forum is definitely awesome it has definitely blessed me as well

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm just leading on overall healthier lifestyle and adding years to my life much due to the great people on this forum and of course all the honor and glory to the man upstairs for giving us breath

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Nice review bro.great people here, best place to be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just like to give a shout out to 9th wonder hooking me up with a quick and easy delivery of caber!!!
I am building my lean mass cycle for this coming July 2nd and It wouldn't be possible without this forum and community of people willing to help you achieve the physique we are always striving for.

I also picked up Tbol and cypionate from Titan Research and will also be updating you guys on the delivery. I HAVE READ and heard nothing but great reviews about all the vendors on this forum.

And again a shout out to Mr. Dylan Gemelli for all his knowledge and concern.

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't feel comfortable ever even touching a steroid or sarm.

Even though we have never met I feel he is like my own personal coach.

(If anyone noticed I am still rocking the Pure essence sarms from back in the day.)

HAVE A blessed day guys!!
f1d2e68ce1725325d5b29c886f54a58a.jpg

Thanks for showing love bro! IWGF and myself are here to take care of our peeps. Enjoy your cycle brotha.

Damn where was this when I needed. Ordered from naps 2 weeks and still processing. Prolactin sitting at 15 rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9th wonder and Titan have done nothing but take care of my annoying ass .Lol

Great people who actually are here to help.

Damn good to know brotha. I'm brand new here just starting to get my feet wet and learn before I go asking for heavy sources. Learning slowly. Will keep them in mind in the future [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom