Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides/Growth Hormones for healing?

I would use a slin pin and have someone inject it directly into my back subq or IM as close to L5 as possible without hitting it of course.

Would those peptides still work if I use a slin pin and do my quads if I wanted since the quads are the easiest for me or can I not pin the quads when it comes to peptides?

Most of them are systematic like TB-500 so it doesn't matter were you pin, but I believe getting closer to the affected site is always the best practice in this situation. But if you are pinning BPC-157 you must be very close or it will not work well.

Most common site is actually subq in the stomach area, if you have oblique fat I would pinch the skin there and inject, L5 is closer to your stomach than your quads. The spine can be a handful to deal with once its been injured. Good luck.

Most of them are systematic like TB-500 so it doesn't matter were you pin, but I believe getting closer to the affected site is always the best practice in this situation. But if you are pinning BPC-157 you must be very close or it will not work well.

Most common site is actually subq in the stomach area, if you have oblique fat I would pinch the skin there and inject, L5 is closer to your stomach than your quads. The spine can be a handful to deal with once its been injured. Good luck.

Thank you brother! So TB-500 looks like it's one of the more popular ones because I've heard guys on other forums talking about the TB-500 for healing. I might have to check it out and see how will it'll work!

Top Bottom