Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides/Growth Hormones for healing?

trank406

I was wondering if there are any peptides or growth hormones that will help with lower back problems? My lower lumbar L5 is "thinned out" that's what the doc says whatever the fuck that means. And I also have scoliosis but every now and again even if I have perfect form and I'm lifting light I get a spasm and usually have to be out for a week, sometimes longer depending on the severity. I was just wondering if there are any peptides that will help with healing. Something I can add to my trt. Whether oral or something that I have to pin.. let me know if there is something I can take that'll help me heal quick! These doctors don't even prescribe pain meds for crying out loud and I hate being out of the gym! Shit sucks!

Try tb500 and possibly gh. It could help but I don't think that there is a quick fix to thinning bones. I have pretty bad back issues and I take injectable Meloxicam and Diclofinaco when it flares up. They are non narcotic and work very well.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if there are any peptides or growth hormones that will help with lower back problems? My lower lumbar L5 is "thinned out" that's what the doc says whatever the fuck that means. And I also have scoliosis but every now and again even if I have perfect form and I'm lifting light I get a spasm and usually have to be out for a week, sometimes longer depending on the severity. I was just wondering if there are any peptides that will help with healing. Something I can add to my trt. Whether oral or something that I have to pin.. let me know if there is something I can take that'll help me heal quick! These doctors don't even prescribe pain meds for crying out loud and I hate being out of the gym! Shit sucks!

Id bet he's referring to the disk associated with L5, They help provide cushion between the vertebrae. So if a disk is thin, herniated,bulging or damaged in anyway chronic pain can follow.

Try tb500 and possibly gh. It could help but I don't think that there is a quick fix to thinning bones. I have pretty bad back issues and I take injectable Meloxicam and Diclofinaco when it flares up. They are non narcotic and work very well.

Who sells Meloxicam and Diclofinaco ?

Who sells Meloxicam and Diclofinaco ?
You will need to look around online. I get it when I travel to South America. It's in almost every pharmacy there. It is not as common in the USA. Meloxicam tablets are prescribed here but injectable Meloxicam is only approved in a veterinary setting in the USA.

In my opinion the best stack would be Mk677, CJC 1295 w/DAC, Ipamorelin, TB500,BPC157 and MK 2866 along with your trt. If you can afford HGH I'd go with that.

In my opinion the best stack would be Mk677, CJC 1295 w/DAC, Ipamorelin, TB500,BPC157 and MK 2866 along with your trt. If you can afford HGH I'd go with that.

I wish I could afford HGH. I don't know why endocronologists won't prescribe that shit. I'm 30. What's the difference if I start now or wait till I'm 40 and over? Even if I do 2ius.. nothing crazy! Just something to add to my trt for healing you know? But yeah I'll look into those peptides from madison james research and see. Most people have told me to stay away from peptides because you can break out in rashes and get infections? Is that true?

may want to talk to brb or jake about the meloxicam since they may or may not be in the vet business lol

I wish I could afford HGH. I don't know why endocronologists won't prescribe that shit. I'm 30. What's the difference if I start now or wait till I'm 40 and over? Even if I do 2ius.. nothing crazy! Just something to add to my trt for healing you know? But yeah I'll look into those peptides from madison james research and see. Most people have told me to stay away from peptides because you can break out in rashes and get infections? Is that true?

Yea I feel you on the GH lol MK 677 is a great option though in all honesty especially stacked with the peptides I mentioned. I actually got a rash only once from peptides when I bought from a less than reputable company I broke out all over like I was having an allergic reaction and it was with Ipamorelin which I've taken numerous times before. Needless to say I through out the rest and will never order from there again. I think with peptides it is very important to get a reputable supplier though.

Yea I feel you on the GH lol MK 677 is a great option though in all honesty especially stacked with the peptides I mentioned. I actually got a rash only once from peptides when I bought from a less than reputable company I broke out all over like I was having an allergic reaction and it was with Ipamorelin which I've taken numerous times before. Needless to say I through out the rest and will never order from there again. I think with peptides it is very important to get a reputable supplier though.

Who was the source of bad peptides? Save someone else from getting sick.

I've posted it on here a few times before, well on adrenaline anyways,but it was Superior peptides, it was several years ago when they just popped up. I also ordered Tadalfil and Sildenalfil from them and I'm pretty sure it was just ever clear lol.

I've posted it on here a few times before, well on adrenaline anyways,but it was Superior peptides, it was several years ago when they just popped up. I also ordered Tadalfil and Sildenalfil from them and I'm pretty sure it was just ever clear lol.

I thought superior pep only used propylene glycol for their suspensions ? Guess they use both

Thank you! They are on the avoid at all costs list. LOL

Yeah so the ER prescribed me Baclofen and Prednisone. Hopefully the prednisone will help. I wish they would of prescribed some Vicodin and Percocet. It's not like I have an addictive personality and I could care less about opiates. I just wanted something to help me function over the weekend you know? Oh well. The laws have changed over the years and I don't even know why pain killers exist when hospitals don't even prescribe them anymore. It's nothing but naproxen and shit like flexeril that makes your ass drowsy.. pfft whatever man!

Have you looked into getting an Inversion Table? I have a lot of issues with my back and have for a few years and the inversion table helps tremendously, as does going to the Chiropractor about once every other month

Have you looked into getting an Inversion Table? I have a lot of issues with my back and have for a few years and the inversion table helps tremendously, as does going to the Chiropractor about once every other month

Yeah I have one at home but usually when I have injuries like this I have to wait it out first before I can use it because it's painful when I first fuck up my back. But I should start using it everyday and not forgetting because I also have scoliosis and I want to fix that!

http://www.madisonjamesresearchchems.com/peptides/

^^ So for example there's a list of peptides on that site.. what would be a good option for recovery and possibly putting on lean mass especially if I'm adding it to my trt. And these peptides.. what size needle do I need to pin with and can I pin in the quads or where do these need to be pinned at?
I would use a slin pin and have someone inject it directly into my back subq or IM as close to L5 as possible without hitting it of course.

Top Bottom