Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide

kamal.hanjra

Hey Dylan, Good to see you back and i find myself lucky that i get to know about drugs through the most intellectual person over the internet. I've got one topic for you to cover please do if you can.
GHRP-6
Minimun age
Side effects
Dosing for muscle building.
Thank you.
In addition, i wished to know if it is suitable for diabetic patients?(For my dad)

Yea man post some information about yourself and introduce yourself

Sent using Tapatalk

Let me know what you're trying to achieve brother

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

kamal.hanjra said:
Hey Dylan, Good to see you back and i find myself lucky that i get to know about drugs through the most intellectual person over the internet. I've got one topic for you to cover please do if you can.
GHRP-6
Minimun age
Side effects
Dosing for muscle building.
Thank you.
In addition, i wished to know if it is suitable for diabetic patients?

Peptides are definitely a great topic that a lot can benefit from. First I'd like to welcome you to adrenaline rush! Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself brother?

Hi Everyone,
Myself Kamal from India.
Age- 22
current weight- 84kg.
Height- 5feet 10inches
bodyfat percentage- 15%
training for 4 years natural
i wish to put on lean muscle mass while dropping some bodyfat.
I do 30 min. cardio on an empty stomach and train heavy 5 days a week.
http://imgur.com/VXYvQVC
This is a picture of mine.
Thank you.
I'm considering peptides bcuz they are safer to use.
Body stats are:-
Chest-47 inches
Bicep-16.5 inches
legs-24.5 inches
waist-34 inches

kamal.hanjra said:
Hi Everyone,
Myself Kamal from India.
Age- 22
current weight- 84kg.
Height- 5feet 10inches
bodyfat percentage- 15%
training for 4 years natural
i wish to put on lean muscle mass while dropping some bodyfat.
I do 30 min. cardio on an empty stomach and train heavy 5 days a week.
http://imgur.com/VXYvQVC
This is a picture of mine.
Thank you.
I'm considering peptides bcuz they are safer to use.
Body stats are:-
Chest-47 inches
Bicep-16.5 inches
legs-24.5 inches
waist-34 inches

I think peptides can be great for you. Have you also considered sarms? For your goals, I think they would go very well with peptides, and they are also very safe to use in comparison to steroids. I'm not versed enough on peptides yet to give you recommendation there, but I think as arms triple stack from pure essence would be perfect for you

1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Check them out at www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT with clomid 25/25/25/25

Yes sir one more thing...
I would like to know if ghrp6 will promote healthy lifestyle for my dad. Bcuz he is a diabetic patient and he has a moderate activity at work. Will it make him feel good? Whats your opinion?

kamal.hanjra said:
Yes sir one more thing...
I would like to know if ghrp6 will promote healthy lifestyle for my dad. Bcuz he is a diabetic patient and he has a moderate activity at work. Will it make him feel good? Whats your opinion?

"Feel good"? Can you elaborate a little with this? Im not sure a single peptide is suitable here

Sent using Tapatalk

kamal.hanjra said:
As he is aging.. will ghrp6 make him feel more energetic as it stimulates growth hormone release..

CJC
GHRP
IPAM
TB500

Is what I would recommend for an aging Individual who wants to turn back the hands of time and promote lean muscle mass. I can elaborate more and probably come up with a good stack based on a budget if you'd like. There are also awesome misc. items like Melanotan for tanning as you might guess.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

1. 100 mcg of GHRP-2 and MOD GRF 1-29
Injected 3 times daily on an empty stomach approximately 30 minutes before meal.
For example: when you wake up, half hour before lunch and right before you go to bed.
2. HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500 mcg per day
Take shot prior to bed so that this causes your body to burn stored fat while sleeping.
Advanced:
1. HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day + CJC-1295 DAC at 300mcg per day
2. HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day + Modified GRF 1-29 at 100-300mcg per day

Beginner:
1. CJC-1295 DAC at 2mg per week
2. GHRP Product (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin) at 200mcg once per day.

Intermediate:
1. GHRP (choose from 3 listed above) at 200mcg + Mod. GRF 1-29 at 100mcg (2 times per day)
2. GHRP (choose from 3 listed above) at 200mcg + CJC-1295 DAC at 100mcg per day (2 times per day).
Advanced:
1. GHRP Product at 200mcg + CJC-1295 DAC at 100mcg (2 times per day) + IGF-1 at 50mcg after workouts
2. GHRP Product at 200mcg + Mod. GRF 1-29 at 100mcg (2 times per day) + PEG-MGF at 200mcg after workouts.

Top Bottom