napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct questions?

Dano10769

Hey guys I need some help for one of my good friend of mine. We've been doing our test only cycles together now (this is our 3rd one). But he just lost his job and hadn't prepped for pct properly. I know he's fkn dumb. I'm all good, got everything plus the sarms ect. In his case, what I'm asking is on a budget planning pct what can he get away with? I have extra hcg I'm Gona give him last 4 weeks leading up to pct. but in the case of nolva vs clomid only affording one, which would be more helpful? He can only afford aromasin and either nolva or clomid. So what do U think guys?

the very last thing you want to skimp on is PCT, i wouldn't suggest it at all and i don't think anyone would suggest that

how much test and how long was the cycle

I agree he's dumb I know all this. I prepped perfectly. I'm just saying at the very least which would be best. 500 mg week 12 weeks

Hey guys I need some help for one of my good friend of mine. We've been doing our test only cycles together now (this is our 3rd one). But he just lost his job and hadn't prepped for pct properly. I know he's fkn dumb. I'm all good, got everything plus the sarms ect. In his case, what I'm asking is on a budget planning pct what can he get away with? I have extra hcg I'm Gona give him last 4 weeks leading up to pct. but in the case of nolva vs clomid only affording one, which would be more helpful? He can only afford aromasin and either nolva or clomid. So what do U think guys?

there's no such thing as a "budget pct" bro and i certainly wont recommend anything like that... i dont give harmful advice etc... there is no such thing whatsoever... if he cant afford it, then he should have never ran a cycle and is just going to have to face the consequences of being a complete moron... thats it, flat out... one would have no business running cycles if they are on a budget to begin with... the stupidity never ceases to amaze me but hes just going to have to learn the hard way... i mean, for fucks sake, how can you run a cycle if you cant afford a $200 dollar pct? wtf man? seriously? i know it has nothing to do with you but that just sounds horrible...

^^^^^that right there and he will keep a lot of gains he has made, which is a good question did he make any gains during his cycle? cuz it seems like to me he is lazy and a shortcutter especially skimping on pct. hope his nuts rebound but if not those are long lasting consequences, fuck he could drive uber twice a week and make 50 bucks for 4 weeks and damn got my pct money lol

^^^^^that right there and he will keep a lot of gains he has made, which is a good question did he make any gains during his cycle? cuz it seems like to me he is lazy and a shortcutter especially skimping on pct. hope his nuts rebound but if not those are long lasting consequences, fuck he could drive uber twice a week and make 50 bucks for 4 weeks and damn got my pct money lol

exactly... there are many more problems that occur with not running a full pct... not only do you not recover, you increase cortisol, you risk gyno rebound, you will absolutely lose gains and gain fat due to the cortisol... you ruin your hpta production and really feel like shit.. you end up far worse off than when you started...

I couldn't agree with you guys more. And Dylan I attribute all that I know DIRECTLY from what you have taught me from all your videos and knowledge you've spread and deeply appreciate the fact that I had that. Every cycle/pct has been flawless not getting into this blindly and following your great advice! I'm mearly just trying to help out a friend who yes made a huge fkn mistake! I've tried multiple times to push along the good info to him and how crucial it is but look now. He's in deep shit.

tell him to go with aromasin and clomid... not gonna be as effective without the NOVA but would be better than not taking anything at all for sure

I couldn't agree with you guys more. And Dylan I attribute all that I know DIRECTLY from what you have taught me from all your videos and knowledge you've spread and deeply appreciate the fact that I had that. Every cycle/pct has been flawless not getting into this blindly and following your great advice! I'm mearly just trying to help out a friend who yes made a huge fkn mistake! I've tried multiple times to push along the good info to him and how crucial it is but look now. He's in deep shit.

im beyond thrilled to hear that everything ive advised is helping you that much... i always have your best interest in my thoughts and advisement... i just want you and everyone to get the very most out of what your doing in the safest way... as far as your friend, tell him if needs my help to just come and listen for a few minutes or to watch one of my pct videos at least.. that will convey the message of importance to him... i just hate to see someone get hurt for no reason! it makes no sense... your a good man for trying to help but its up to him bro

It's hard to give a half ass recommendation, so I really can't do that either. He can always try just going with Clomid and the Aromasin, but it's not a recommendation I can stand behind at all.

I suggest the full pct layout that Dylan Posted up

Ok guys I appreciate the honesty. Kids just going through a lot of fuck upped shit at the moment and not thinking clearly. There's only so much I can do. So I guess I'm just Gona give him some hcg and have him go with the clomid and aromasin. No nolva or sarms but yea better than nothing I suppose.

exactly... there are many more problems that occur with not running a full pct... not only do you not recover, you increase cortisol, you risk gyno rebound, you will absolutely lose gains and gain fat due to the cortisol... you ruin your hpta production and really feel like shit.. you end up far worse off than when you started...

I never understand why some guys care so much about their cycle and then become cheap on their pct. Never ever skimp on pct. I know we've said it many times but pct is the most important part of your cycle. Everything Dylan listed and more are reasons why pct is vital.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Ok guys I appreciate the honesty. Kids just going through a lot of fuck upped shit at the moment and not thinking clearly. There's only so much I can do. So I guess I'm just Gona give him some hcg and have him go with the clomid and aromasin. No nolva or sarms but yea better than nothing I suppose.
You can only do so much bro. In the end, its going to be his decision. Good on you for at least trying to help him out.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Tell you what bro... just like everyone else said there should be no skimping on PCT. Ive got plenty of nolva and clomid laying around so im willing to send you a nolva and clomid pct free of charge so this dude doesnt fuck himself up. Only stipulation is that you explain to this dude the importance of it all again.

Top Bottom