Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct question

tokomot

Have a question I'm not getting any good answers on . What is the dosage for clomid and nolvadex after a sarm cycle and is it once a day or multiple times a day ? Thanks big fan of yours your very informative.

You'd do four weeks. And take it daily. Only needs to be taken once a day. Most do
Clomid 50/50/20/20
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I'm no pro here. But whay did your cycle consist of? You most likely want to ad gw into your 4 week pct.

Have a question I'm not getting any good answers on . What is the dosage for clomid and nolvadex after a sarm cycle and is it once a day or multiple times a day ? Thanks big fan of yours your very informative.

Where were your SARMS from? A lot of companies don't even sell real sarms and they are actually prohormones. That would require a different pct. The pct following a legit sarms cycle (like Sarmsx) would be this

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Yea I wasn't thinking straight that early in the morning lol. My bad. Stick with the clomid and gw

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom