napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Q's

alroza2

I'm going to start a 12wk cycle consisting of:
Week 1 - 12; 400mg/wk of test cyp.
(Wk 1 -6; 50mg/ed of tbol)
(Wk 7 - 12; 50mg/ed of winstrol)
My question is what is the best pct given with what I'll be working with? I have aromasin, clomid and nolvadex on hand along with proviron which I heard is best used on cycle. What will be the best way and dosages in order to recover properly? Also if you have any adjustments on the orals let me know too! I'm 24, 5'9" 180lbs
Thanks!!

My question is what is the best pct given with what I'll be working with? I have aromasin, clomid and nolvadex on hand along with proviron which I heard is best used on cycle. What will be the best way and dosages in order to recover properly? Also if you have any adjustments on the orals let me know too! I'm 24, 5'9" 180lbs
Thanks!!

Is this your first cycle? First cycle you should always just stick to test to see how you react and how things go.

You should run the aromasin 12.5mg every other day during the cycle (from day one) and see how you feel on that, if you start developing high estrogen side effects such as puffy sore nips, flushed / red face and skin then you will have to up the dose. The best way would be to get your bloodwork done.

PCT would start 2 weeks after last injection to allow ester to clear, HCG Can also be used before you go into pct, you may want to look into that.

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nova 20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod (or what ever is best for u)

Thanks!!

Winstrol wks 9-12 NOT 7-12**

Second cycle. My first cycle was over a year ago but was low dose about 250mg/wk test only so I want to up it to 400mg/wk and add some orals. Thoughts on proviron? So aromasin 12.5 eod on cycle and throughout pct?

400mg/wk is more than enough for second run, cant comment on proviron as i haven't used it! Yep aromasin during cycle and pct.

Hey brother, did you run a proper pct after your first cycle? Did you do bloodwork afterwards to see if you recovered? If your first cycle was when you were early 20's, I'd want to make sure everything is looking good and healthy. In my opinion, for what you proposed, that's too much on the orals. Too toxic with not enough of a break in between. You didn't mention if you have anything on hand for support (liver, bp, etc) when running the orals, do you have something like cycle assist? If this is your second cycle, keep it simple and just add 1 oral, no need to rush and run multiple. Keep your health in mind. Honestly, if I were you, I'd run bloodwork to check your levels. If they are in good range, I'd suggest staying natural for a little longer, maybe throw in some sarms. If you're dead set on running aas, I'd drop one of the orals, keep it safe and simple. Here is an example setup using Test and Tbol:

Cycle
1-12 Test Cyp 350 mg week
1-6 Tbol 60 mg day
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 Cycle assist
1-12 GW-501516 20 mg day
11-14 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT Weeks 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Cycle assist
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

Definitely suggest doing bloodwork mid-way as well if you are not sure on AI dosages. Start with 12.5mg eod for aromasin but get your bloods done to see where you are and adjust accordingly.

After my first cycle I did clomid 40/40/20/20 and nolva 40/20/20/20. No I didn't get blood work since I only did 250mg of test/wk I was recommended that it might not be necessary and I didn't run into any problems. And yes I have a cycle support that helps out with every aspect when on cycle. Any thoughts on proviron on cycle to help with estrogen sides? Btw thanks for the cycle and pct outlines I'll follow that and stock up on the sarms you recommended I want to make sure I do things right and not jeopardize my health.

After my first cycle I did clomid 40/40/20/20 and nolva 40/20/20/20. No I didn't get blood work since I only did 250mg of test/wk I was recommended that it might not be necessary and I didn't run into any problems. And yes I have a cycle support that helps out with every aspect when on cycle. Any thoughts on proviron on cycle to help with estrogen sides? Btw thanks for the cycle and pct outlines I'll follow that and stock up on the sarms you recommended I want to make sure I do things right and not jeopardize my health.

If you're looking at proviron to help with estrogen control, I'd just leave it out and save it for another cycle. Yes, proviron technically has AI properties but it can't be used as a substitute for an actual AI. You want Aromasin. Best choice for AI for many reasons (suicidal inhibitor, etc). Plus you can safely run Aromasin through your cycle and through PCT without any worry of hindering recovery. As long as you have your AI dialed in, your estrogen should be well in control. Save the proviron for another cycle. Just keep it simple for now and see how you respond with a slightly higher Test dose and added Oral. For the bloodwork, I absolutely recommend getting it done. It's quick and easy, $50 and will tell you how you're doing. Shutdown is shutdown and dosages don't matter so whoever said you don't need bloodwork didn't advise you properly. Whenever you're shutdown, it's very wise to run bloodwork to make sure your natural levels are optimal after pct. If you have money for cycles, then you have money for bloodwork to make sure you're staying healthy. I'm glad you're on this board bro, stick around, we're here to help.

You need to drop the winstrol at the back end of the cycle. That's entirely too much toxicity and too much in the form of orals in that cycle. Let's fix this cycle. Here is what I would run

1-12 Test C 300-400mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks!!

thats a lot of oral use... be prepared to not feel the greatest... what is your body fat and what are your goals from the cycle? can fix this entire cycle for you.. it needs work but im happy to fix it... here's the link to full pct layout i am giving you as well... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

How would recommend altering the orals for this cycle Dylan? I meant winstrol wk9-12 not 7-12. I'm at about 11% bf and ideally would like put on some size and simply shred up towards the end of the cycle. I've seen a lot of your vids and your physique is def my goal. I'm all ears man. Thanks!!

How would recommend altering the orals for this cycle Dylan? I meant winstrol wk9-12 not 7-12. I'm at about 11% bf and ideally would like put on some size and simply shred up towards the end of the cycle. I've seen a lot of your vids and your physique is def my goal. I'm all ears man. Thanks!!

That's 10 weeks of orals with only 2 week break in between. That is NOT advisable in any way and not nearly enough time between Orals. That's not enough time for your liver to recover, and I would not recommend it at all

Finishing with S4 and GW in your cycle is more than enough to help you shred and dry up. Winstrol a not a requirement by any means

i got you bro... you really dont need all the oral use to get my physique, not at all.. im guessing your set on using them though... just understand its completely unnecessary... here's the layout i would recommend...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan. I'm going to order the sarms you recommended and start in a couple weeks. I will def keep you and everyone else updated on my progress and results. You're the man! And thanks to everyone for their input and advice!!

Thanks Dylan. I'm going to order the sarms you recommended and start in a couple weeks. I will def keep you and everyone else updated on my progress and results. You're the man! And thanks to everyone for their input and advice!!

That's what we are here for brother! Anytime you have questions, feel free to ask!

Also I'm not very knowledgeable on sarms so what's a very brief use description for the ones you recommended??

Dylan laid out the dosages for you above, and the concentrations are listed on the bottles and the droppers are clearly marked for easy measuring so it should be very easy to dose.

For information on any of these sarms you can check out the isarms YouTube page that has videos on every single one of them

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3-7z0l50FkvO6JP-sw9OHA

Absolutely brother! We're all here to help. Keep us posted on how everything goes.

Top Bottom