Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct help!!!

palladium

Hey Family,

Question on proper PCT.....My good friend made some bad choices at a very young age. So he just turned 19 and started juicing hard and heavy with no protection and no cycling for the past year. He turned into a beast FAST but now has horrible acne scaring on his back and went to hospital from taking much clen. He went to the doctor per my advice to get bloods done and they were horrible. So now he came off for the past 4 weeks and didnt PCT.....his test levels are now 150 and liver enymes.....30-40 is normal according to his doctor, he is at ((((315)))). So he is is insanely depressed, dark thoughts etc which I told him was from the test drop ....he has clomid 50mg tabs but doesn't know what to do. Can someone please give me the protocol for PCT as I am on TRT and don't do PCT...Thank you all so much in advance!

Being as youmg as he is i wouldn't think of TRT at the moment at all!! I try to get his natural test flowing again with clomid 50/50/25/25 and tamoxifen 40/40/20/20

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Oh heck no, no TRT or anything for him. I have been trying to get him to come off everything for months now, he really messed himself up big time. Thanks so much! is that 50 mg a day for 2 weeks then 25 a day for 2?

Correct. He may need to take a 6 week pct to recover, but he is young and should bounce back

I would say 6-8 weeks PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Ostarine 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
TUDCA 250mg ED
NAC 2000mg ED

The Ostarine should help with his sense of well being as well as maintain gains. GW will assist with cholesterol levels which I'm sure are shit as well

Hope he gets healthy

Being as youmg as he is i wouldn't think of TRT at the moment at all!! I try to get his natural test flowing again with clomid 50/50/25/25 and tamoxifen 40/40/20/20

He didn't say that his bud wanted trt...he said he is on trt and therefore does not know about pct.

definitely needs to run an 8 week protocol... here's the layout to go with and you would need to order this x2 https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

ABSOLUTELY 8 weeks bro. Your bud may even need more than 8 weeks. Do the 8 weeks like dylan laid out here and then do bloods.Let us know how he does. God bless.

Man I hate to hear shit like this. We should make this a sticky wth a big skull and crossbones. I surely hope he gets out of this. His liver enzymes are horrible so you know he has liver inflammation. Tell him NO BOOZE and no more tylenol than 2000mg /day, or avoid it and use ibuprofen

Hopefully he learns his lesson from all of this. His test levels are in the shitter, but hopefully with proper pct he can come back to normal ranges. Being young should help him at least. Following the protocol Dylan laid out is his best bet

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Would you guys recommend hcg for him or is it too late?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

No hcg now....he's well beyond that point. That would only suppress his LH which he absolutely does not need right now. He needs recovery

No hcg now....he's well beyond that point. That would only suppress his LH which he absolutely does not need right now. He needs recovery

Ahh I see. Thanks rick

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thanks for all the killer advice, you guys rock! One more question, he asked should he be on caber now being that he never took it while taking all that juice non stop including lots of tren a? He isnt on anything at all right now, I got him to throw away his acutane that his doc gave him for his severe acne too .

Why do all these kids think they can gear up without being safe?? Steroids do not get you huge if you're stupid
I'd rather be natty than run gear like a blind sheep. Earn your muscles.

Top Bottom