Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for TRT

jadster00

Hi Dylan,
Thank you so much for your informative and realistic view on PCT, its so refreshing to hear your views.
I am on TRT for around 6 years now but I am of the belief that I should do PCT against my Doctors wishes. I feel the Doctors just prescribe TRT instead of holistically looking at long term health affects, I want to do 6 months on TRT and have 3 months PCT and start again, I know for a fact my wife and I look at my blood work every 6 months and I feel better doing the PCT but my sex drive and energy/gains definitely decrease when I try the PCT. I have used HCG but its very expensive in Australia in my last PCT for a period of 6 weeks, 1000 IUs a week, my last PCT lasted 10 weeks and after the 10 weeks, I struggled with low energy/moods/no sex drive and my test levels reached very low.

Unfortunately there is so much misinformation out there.

I am from Australia and its harder to gain the right informative view on proper PCT, as well we have the lack of products you might have access to in the USA.

I was using 250 mls a week of test ent prescribed by the Doctor, I recently came off 2 weeks ago and so far I am only using Blackstone labs eradicate and Blackstone labs Epitest, liver vitamins.

What is your view on TRT PCT? and do you have any advice?

Sorry guys, I am new to this forum. I should of addressed this to everyone for advice? Open to suggestions and advice

To be honest, I am careful of the impacts to my blood work/long term health. I am 42 and holistically want to keep a healthy outlook with my TRT and life/training etc.
I made many mistakes when I was younger and paid the price because I am on TRT now. Some people might be happy with staying on TRT long term but I just want to make sure I am doing the right things by my body and health, and do a PCT the right way.
Some background on me - I am 42 range between 12% - 15% bodyfat, 77kg and look great for my age but always looking to be smarter and learn more. Training since I was 20 and yes made many stupid mistakes with gear from 25 -36 until I met my wife and changed my outlook. Hopefully this helps you understand its all about learning and making sure I keeping myself healthy and evolving with information out there. What's is your advice on TRT?

I was advised my haemoglobin increases above normal ranges at times during my TRT, I do donate blood every 3 months and this was advised by my Doctor. My blood work I complete every 6 months and is fine but that's because I have taken my own approach with doing a PCT for 10-12 weeks, my own approach meaning using natural test boosters and AIs if I can find it, not much products in Australia to use and so much misinformation and idiots down here. During my last PCT was sex drive/gains/moods do crash and I am looking to try to balance that approach in the future.
Thanks for the replying

I was advised my haemoglobin increases above normal ranges at times during my TRT, I do donate blood every 3 months and this was advised by my Doctor. My blood work I complete every 6 months and is fine but that's because I have taken my own approach with doing a PCT for 10-12 weeks, my own approach meaning using natural test boosters and AIs if I can find it, not much products in Australia to use and so much misinformation and idiots down here. During my last PCT was sex drive/gains/moods do crash and I am looking to try to balance that approach in the future.
Thanks for the replying

are you wanting to discontinue trt use and run a pct or are you asking about continuing on with trt and implementing a pct while on it? also, one thing you need to understand.. YOU NEVER use hcg during any pct... its counterproductive at the highest extent...

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate your videos and insights. I still need to continue TRT long term as directed my Doctor but I am interested in doing PCT while on it? Taking breaks during the year, for example 6 months on TRT and 2 months off and restart? What is your insights and advice please regarding PCT while on TRT?
My goal is long term health and well being, its becoming more important as I get older and wiser. I am opening to learning and understanding better ways to do things.
Thank you for the advice about HCG.

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate your videos and insights. I still need to continue TRT long term as directed my Doctor but I am interested in doing PCT while on it? Taking breaks during the year, for example 6 months on TRT and 2 months off and restart? What is your insights and advice please regarding PCT while on TRT?
My goal is long term health and well being, its becoming more important as I get older and wiser. I am opening to learning and understanding better ways to do things.

In my honest opinion it makes no sense to come off and pct if you are going to stay on TRT. I know people that have done that but it makes no sense to me, unless someone was planning on eventually having kids or something which I could understand.

There's no reason you can't have great health and longevity on TRT. Coming off once or twice a year for a month or two isn't really going to change anything either

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thanks for the support on my videos bro...

to be perfectly honest, the whole point in being on trt would not coincide with running a pct and stopping 2 months for pct to only start again makes no sense whatsoever... your actually setting yourself back if you follow that method... you either stay on or pct and get off for an extended period of time and then run a cycle, full pct, rest, etc... you would need to go one route or the other... the method your proposing will only make things worse... it honestly does not make sense

Bro first off what is your test that you need trt? Then enlighten this board on what you did to screw yourself up. Then every one will learn And to do pct while on trt is like you are treating your trt like it is a cycle. Wrong thinking bro.Change mind direction. NO pct for trt

Thanks again everyone for your insights and feedback, I appreciate everyone taking the time out to assist me, I will take the feedback on board and continue learning. Lots of respect

To be honest, I was an idiot when I was younger 23 -35 and never did PCT, I was on all year around for majority of a 12 year period and yes ego, mindless stupid behavior got the best of me until I met my beautiful wife and realized I need to look deeper into my health and soul.
Yes I was that idiot guy and please everyone out there do PCT and listen and learn/seek out the right people and information to better yourself and your training/body/mind/soul. Whatever goes up must come down eventually!! and after a great deal of blood work for 2 years and seeking professional help with a physiologist/Doctors, my test levels will never come back naturally. I am now 42 and more balanced in life and very happy and my training smarter/healthier, please young men do the right things with your cycles/PCTs. Learn from me, yes I made mistakes and every young man does its part of life, but please don't make mindless countless mistakes like I did with it over so many years. Try to reduce the mistakes by learning and growing... Lots of respect

To be honest, I was an idiot when I was younger 23 -35 and never did PCT, I was on all year around for majority of a 12 year period and yes ego, mindless stupid behavior got the best of me until I met my beautiful wife and realized I need to look deeper into my health and soul.
Yes I was that idiot guy and please everyone out there do PCT and listen and learn/seek out the right people and information to better yourself and your training/body/mind/soul. Whatever goes up must come down eventually!! and after a great deal of blood work for 2 years and seeking professional help with a physiologist/Doctors, my test levels will never come back naturally. I am now 42 and more balanced in life and very happy and my training smarter/healthier, please young men do the right things with your cycles/PCTs. Learn from me, yes I made mistakes and every young man does its part of life, but please don't make mindless countless mistakes like I did with it over so many years. Try to reduce the mistakes by learning and growing... Lots of respect

Thanks for sharing, and good luck.

Makes sense NOT to use TRT, but I am trying to come off TRT in 2 weeks and both Doctors I counseled with recommend HCG in the protocol with clomid and an AI...Hmmm...????

Makes sense NOT to use TRT, but I am trying to come off TRT in 2 weeks and both Doctors I counseled with recommend HCG in the protocol with clomid and an AI...Hmmm...????

you know how many clients i have whose so called "doctors" recommended shit like this and then im tasked with fixing their abundance of issues caused from hcg... it makes me fucking sick... i would think long and hard before using hcg too long etc... you will learn the hard way

thanks for sharing bro... definitely earned serious respect this post... im always here if you need me, don't hesitate to let me know whenever you need my help...

you know how many clients i have whose so called "doctors" recommended shit like this and then im tasked with fixing their abundance of issues caused from hcg... it makes me fucking sick... i would think long and hard before using hcg too long etc... you will learn the hard way

Yea it amazes me how some of these Dr's prescribe HCG like they do. I have a friend that was prescribed 5000iu a week along with 200mg of Test and no AI by an endo. I couldn't believe it until he showed me the script for the HCG.

Hes refering too more og a bridge than a pct . bro PCT means your coming off for an extended period of time and its too recover natty test if your going too attempt too restart just too shut back down no point . and you should not have too worry about negative issues with trt like when on gear because your testosterone is being kept in a physiological range where it should be naturally crashing your self once a year is doing more harm than good . dont do this .

Hes refering too more og a bridge than a pct . bro PCT means your coming off for an extended period of time and its too recover natty test if your going too attempt too restart just too shut back down no point . and you should not have too worry about negative issues with trt like when on gear because your testosterone is being kept in a physiological range where it should be naturally crashing your self once a year is doing more harm than good . dont do this .

Exactly. It makes absolutely no sense to follow that method at all. Doctors nowadays can cause more harm than good at times

Exactly. It makes absolutely no sense to follow that method at all. Doctors nowadays can cause more harm than good at times

I tell people all the time when you find out your test is low and you need TRT ask too be refered too an endocrinologist because 90 percent of the time your primary is going too be cluesless in treating you properly

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom