Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Palladiums monster summer blast

Going on week 2 and I feel Amazing , the tbol is starting to do its thing . I found an expensive enzyme capsule that's doing a great job combating that dreaded tImage1462875221.400255.jpgbol gas and burping which started day 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good run. Good luck and get those gains. I personally prefer my test higher when blasting (500-750 mg a week) but to each their own. Oh yeah, nice to see another 40+ year old killing it. I am 41 and going strong.

Going on week 2 and I feel Amazing , the tbol is starting to do its thing . I found an expensive enzyme capsule that's doing a great job combating that dreaded tView attachment 1647bol gas and burping which started day 2.

A big reason why I just avoid orals anymore

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A big reason why I just avoid orals anymore

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lol I feel ya Rick , after this one I may just only do winny , it never gives me stomach issues and my body LOVES it .

So exited for the winny tren finish , going to be sick [emoji109]

Getting started on a Blast I am very excited to run , first wave is here , my Sarms should be here Monday .

Just coming off a 20 week bridge that ended with me getting injured doing squats . I had horrible sciatica and was out of the gym for almost 5 weeks .

I am feeling better now but will be very careful not to get injured on this blast .

Injectables
1-20 2-4iu gh daily depending on cash flow ( from HGH clinic)
1-20 350 mg test c ( BGS)
1-20 800 mg primo (Bayer )
1-20 800 mg eq (BGS)
9-20 tren a 100mg eod (BGS)
Orals
1-20 proviron 50 mg daily (BGS)
1-5 tbol 50mg daily (BGS)
15-20 winny 50mg daily (BGS)
Sarms ( SARMSX)
1-12 mk 2866 25 mg am
1-16 sr9009 30mg daily 5 mg doses 3hr
9-20 s4 25mg 2xs daily
5-20 gw 510616 20mg daily 30 min pre work out
Ai
1-20 12.5mg aroma eod (SARMSX)
1-5 cycle assist
15-20 cycle assist

DAM. You had to have dropped some serious $ on this. Especially with all that primo!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ending week 2 and I feel amazing . I was out of the gym for 6 weeks with an injury and lost a lot of my gains . being back hitting the weights has been killer . Tbol is kicking in Nicely , and I am getting noticeably more vesicular . Here is a before photo , I am sure I will look way better in 4-6 weeks . Image1463104733.542288.jpg

I feel ya brother , I am loving this cycle so far . Can't wait to add the tren and winny in

Top Bottom