Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Palladiums monster summer blast

palladium

Getting started on a Blast I am very excited to run , first wave is here , my Sarms should be here Monday .

Just coming off a 20 week bridge that ended with me getting injured doing squats . I had horrible sciatica and was out of the gym for almost 5 weeks .

I am feeling better now but will be very careful not to get injured on this blast .

Injectables
1-20 2-4iu gh daily depending on cash flow ( from HGH clinic)
1-20 350 mg test c ( BGS)
1-20 800 mg primo (Bayer )
1-20 800 mg eq (BGS)
9-20 tren a 100mg eod (BGS)
Orals
1-20 proviron 50 mg daily (BGS)
1-5 tbol 50mg daily (BGS)
15-20 winny 50mg daily (BGS)
Sarms ( SARMSX)
1-12 mk 2866 25 mg am
1-16 sr9009 30mg daily 5 mg doses 3hr
9-20 s4 25mg 2xs daily
5-20 gw 510616 20mg daily 30 min pre work out
Ai
1-20 12.5mg aroma eod (SARMSX)
1-5 cycle assist
15-20 cycle assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sonofabitch. that looks like a wild ass ride brother. where you sitting as far as stats right now weight and all

hell ya this one will be better than the last blast you had last year. im in to follow brother. I actually have your last run saved so I can run that shit one of these days

Oh yeah that was a fun one ! This last cruise I did was killer too, I dropped 15 lbs and 4% body fat in less then 4 weeks but then got injured . It was the best I have looked yet .

damn man you coulda dropped more without the injury im sure you will be fucking jacked on this one as well

Thanks! I am more then excited for this one , been eager to run eq ! Eq , primo , tren and winny is a dream run !

very similar to the cycle I am on except no orals and no assist. I am rockin on it. Not getting bigger but getting sculpted.Of course I am doing a ton of cardio.

My whole blast minus the hgh came from iwannagofaster, can't tell ya how nice it is to have your gear on your doorstep in 3 days . 5 days on and the BGS tbol is kicking in already [emoji109]

I just went in and updated whos gear I am running which I forgot to add earlier, this will be a mostly BGS Run , Dylan laid this out for me and Iwannagofaster gets it on my doorstep in 3 days!

Damn dude. Your cycle looks bad ass bro! Very well laid out from top to bottom. Looks excellent, and I'll be interested in how this all goes

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick , I am more then excited about this one . Just Sall your flex Friday photos , you look killer !

Looks like it's gonna be a good run... Good luck!

Pharma Lady Rep

Getting started on a Blast I am very excited to run , first wave is here , my Sarms should be here Monday .

Just coming off a 20 week bridge that ended with me getting injured doing squats . I had horrible sciatica and was out of the gym for almost 5 weeks .

I am feeling better now but will be very careful not to get injured on this blast .

Injectables
1-20 2-4iu gh daily depending on cash flow ( from HGH clinic)
1-20 350 mg test c ( BGS)
1-20 800 mg primo (Bayer )
1-20 800 mg eq (BGS)
9-20 tren a 100mg eod (BGS)
Orals
1-20 proviron 50 mg daily (BGS)
1-5 tbol 50mg daily (BGS)
15-20 winny 50mg daily (BGS)
Sarms ( SARMSX)
1-12 mk 2866 25 mg am
1-16 sr9009 30mg daily 5 mg doses 3hr
9-20 s4 25mg 2xs daily