Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Osterine and gyno

frenmand

Hey guys , I have a question regarding osterine ,, I used it for a week months ago just after hcg mono and my e2 was a bit high , I started or felt symptoms of gyno 1 week in so I stopped ,,, now I have stopped all cycles , and running clean , bloods post 500pmol/l/(225-725)free test ,,,total test is 21nmol/l(8-29) e2 is40 , Still a bit high,,,,,, shgb23nmol(11-71)
Now I have got the right supply of aromasin , if I take 12.5 eod will osterine still cause gyno symptoms , I know it is different to test , and technically should not cause gyno but I herd Dylan talk about it on a vid , and It defiantly reacted first run ,,, any advice guys if I should try a small run or try a different Sarm ???

Ost shouldn't cause gyno man. It doesn't aromatise and is barely suppressive. Most people shouldn't have any need for an AI with sarms. 12.5 eod is a high dose. Where did you get your Ost from? What are your goals?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey guys , I have a question regarding osterine ,, I used it for a week months ago just after hcg mono and my e2 was a bit high , I started or felt symptoms of gyno 1 week in so I stopped ,,, now I have stopped all cycles , and running clean , bloods post 500pmol/l/(225-725)free test ,,,total test is 21nmol/l(8-29) e2 is40 , Still a bit high,,,,,, shgb23nmol(11-71)
Now I have got the right supply of aromasin , if I take 12.5 eod will osterine still cause gyno symptoms , I know it is different to test , and technically should not cause gyno but I herd Dylan talk about it on a vid , and It defiantly reacted first run ,,, any advice guys if I should try a small run or try a different Sarm ???

where was your ostarine purchased from and how much of it were you running each day??

Got it from a compound pharmisist in Australia , sport dr prescribed it , available by prescription here ,, 1 drop under tongue. ,, the dr said it wasn't osterine , she said it would be the hcg that caused it , but I did see a vid by Dylan on you tube that says it can do in some people ??? Should I give it another go , 1 drop eod ??

Got it from a compound pharmisist in Australia , sport dr prescribed it , available by prescription here ,, 1 drop under tongue. ,, the dr said it wasn't osterine , she said it would be the hcg that caused it , but I did see a vid by Dylan on you tube that says it can do in some people ??? Should I give it another go , 1 drop eod ??

hcg is known to increase estrogen... you didn't even have real ostarine... you NEVER hold it under your tongue and doctors cannot prescribe it bro... no way, it never made it through clinical trials... its impossible to be prescribed by a doctor... who know what you were taking...

in RARE cases ostarine has irritated gyno but generally it was from misdosing, from a fake product or caused by something else whether it was rebound or interaction with something else used...

ostarine is amazing if you have the quality.. www.sarmsx.com will get you the very best and they ship to Australia daily... i can set you up a very nice cycle if you like... let me know your goals and i'll set it all up for you bro

I had the same issue. Sore, itchy nips with a lump. Held water like crazy. Come to find out, the brand I was using was not to be trusted. It wasn't even Ostarine. No telling what I was taking.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I had the same issue. Sore, itchy nips with a lump. Held water like crazy. Come to find out, the brand I was using was not to be trusted. It wasn't even Ostarine. No telling what I was taking.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

more than likely a pro hormone but who really knows? to know people and companies were doing this to others is just despicable... its prevalent out there and its a shame... we are lucky to have a company like sarmsx who can actually be trusted

Anti ageing ,, sports dr , they have it made by compound pharmisist , so I don't know or understand how it could be shit or something else ,,

Top Bottom