Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine & Cardarine Question

10202n@rd

I have a question in regards to running my first cycle with a couple of SARMS, Ostarine & Cardarine. I am currently doing 15 mg of Ostarine per day and 20 mg of Cardarine per day and I am through my 3rd week. I plan to run 8-12 week cycle. Also, beginning on my 4th week through the end of the 12 week cycle I will be doing 25mg Ostarine per day and 20mg Cardarine.

This is the following on cycle support I am taking:

1) Orange Triad
2) Liv 52
3) NAC
4) CoQ10

I'm not taking the above on cycle support only because of the ostarine & cardarine cycle but it certainly can help.

After recently seeing a liquidex video you put out on the website I purchased liquidex and will begin taking this as well once it arrives in the mail. Also, I purchased HCGenerate to keep my libido up.

My question is...I am a first timer running a SARM cycle and wanted to know if I am going overkill on the on cycle support or I want to know if I am taking the right on cycle support or if I should be doing something differently.

Thank you. Does the Liquidex and HCGenerate make sense to take on cycle as well?

What would be the best PCT after the 12 week cycle with Ostarine & Cardarine be? I have clomid on hand.

I would use n2guard for cycle support not the liv52.

Would the following make sense:

Once I receive the osta and cardarine from SARMS1 I will run the following for weeks 4-12:

Osta - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
HCGenerate - 5 caps/day (weeks 4-12?) or when would be the best time to incorporate the HCGenerate?
Liquidex - Do I need to incorporate this during or after 4-12 weeks? What should the dosage and timing be?
Clomid - I will run this after during PCT 25mg/day for 4 weeks along with HCGenerate 5 caps (?) / day for 4 weeks.

Please let me know when you get a chance! I appreciate your help!

Would the following make sense:

Once I receive the osta and cardarine from SARMS1 I will run the following for weeks 4-12:

Osta - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
HCGenerate - 5 caps/day (weeks 4-12?) or when would be the best time to incorporate the HCGenerate?
Liquidex - Do I need to incorporate this during or after 4-12 weeks? What should the dosage and timing be?
Clomid - I will run this after during PCT 25mg/day for 4 weeks along with HCGenerate 5 caps (?) / day for 4 weeks.

Please let me know when you get a chance! I appreciate your help!

Use hcgenerate after week 6, and use liquidex for PCT. For PCT, 4 weeks 25/5.

There is no need to use liquidex on cycle - leave it for PCT as suggested above. As for the N2Guard, it has many more ingredients than liv52, so it is much more effective at supporting the liver. Generally, SARMs cycles are extremely safe, so you should not have any problems.

There is no need to use liquidex on cycle - leave it for PCT as suggested above. As for the N2Guard, it has many more ingredients than liv52, so it is much more effective at supporting the liver. Generally, SARMs cycles are extremely safe, so you should not have any problems.

Thank you!

You are very welcome - if you have any questions, don't doubt to ask us. That's why we are all here - to help each other with experience and advice.

As for your last question, yes, everything is correct.

Hey fellas, just got on here. I'm 40 years old and just purchased Osta and Cardarine. Not sure how to cycle it. Plan to hit the cross fit gym with a goal of cutting up while gaining strength. Anyone got any recommendations on how to take? I'm new to this also.

Hey fellas, just got on here. I'm 40 years old and just purchased Osta and Cardarine. Not sure how to cycle it. Plan to hit the cross fit gym with a goal of cutting up while gaining strength. Anyone got any recommendations on how to take? I'm new to this also.

Where did you get your SARMS from?

I ordered it online from Sarmsstore1

Ostarine & Cardarine Question

Pct you want is clomid/aromasin and GW. You may as well trash HCGenerate because it doesn't do shit. Liquidex is likely trash too. Don't trust that stuff for pct or you'll be sorry. You can get all that REAL pct stuff from Sarmsx and I guarantee you'll be happy with it. I highly recommend staying away from anything NTBM.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

This is a very old thread and I'm not sure why you are posting in it. You should have made a new one. I can tell you first and foremost that the sarms source you used (sarms1) is absolutely garbage and you won't get crap from it. You want to get your sarms from a trusted reputable source ALWAYS and that source is www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom