Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ordering Cycles Online

jonallegro

I'm looking to order my next cycle and my guy is away.

Can anyone recommend a safe reliable site for use? Or any pointers on orders online?

Thanks from the UK?

Check your PMs brother... I'm sending you a Pharma Lady Shop International Price List

She's a great sponsor on the forum... We have many here. I would stick to a sponsor from the forum because they are a source that has been proven trustworthy.

I'll even give you a 10% discount...

All of the sources on this board are reliable and have different deals going on all of the time. You will be fine with any one of us. But of course I'm partial to Phurious Pharma. ;) LOL

I'd stay away from sites on line. If you have never dealt with them. Don't get me wrong. There are some good ones. But there are Tons of bad ones as well.
If you can score your stuff from a supplier here on the board, that is your best bet.
Guys buy from these suppliers here and give reviews. If they sucked, you can bet it will be told here and they will not be allowed to stay here.

sweetnspicy said:
All of the sources on this board are reliable and have different deals going on all of the time. You will be fine with any one of us. But of course I'm partial to Phurious Pharma. ;) LOL

Where can I find products & prices?

you are in good hands with any of the sponsors here... you can pm any of the names listed as well as rickrock for a biotech list... all three are top notch and will take care of you...

Re: RE: Re: Ordering Cycles Online

jonallegro said:
sweetnspicy said:

Where can I find products & prices?
Check your PMs brother...

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
Shit. Forgot about rickrock as well. My bad. Sry

Oh man.... He's going to find out and kick you butt!! Fight at 3pm by the flag poll!!! :lol:
I think he'll forgive him because JM's getting old... Lol!

JM750 said:
Im old as dirt. But i carry myself well. Lol
I know brother... Just had to get a lil jab in there when I saw the opportunity... Lol

Top Bottom