Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

oral tren

T

teku135

Does anyone here know if any source on here has oral tren?

Does anyone here know if any source on here has oral tren?
I don't believe so, but you don't want that shit anyways man. Oral tren is about as bad for sides and harsh as it gets

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

lol why do u want oral tren, you obviously don't know how bad this shit is man, like this is just as bad if not worse than cheque drops. I heard guys eyes turn yellow from taking oral tren

Its on pharma lady's list. Although it may not be in stock I'd ask her if you really want it. I never tried oral tren but I can almost promise you that the injectable is waaay better. You can run Tren Ace for much, much longer.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Pharma Lady has oral and injectable oral Tren. Let me know if you need a price list.

Pharma Lady Rep

do you need to use caber with oral tren? also what is the dose is 1mg too much? split dose or all at once?

That stuff is basically jaundice in pill form lol... You need to drink like 8litres of water a day and even then i guarantee you'll feel like shit running that. It's incredibly strong but not worth it in my opinion

I wouldn't recommend it for a cycle but using it as a pre workout OCCASIONALLY is very effective.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried 1mg once for pre workout. I felt like I was training at altitude but could push weights hard. The pump was ridiculous, I couldn't even reach my opposite shoulder with a washcloth in the shower
because my chest/shoulders were so pumped. I have long arms too, 6'7 wingspan at 6'2 height. I wouldn't do a cycle of it though, the cardio deficit was instant! Scary stuff!

my plan was to do 250mcg a day, preworkout. Do i need caber with oral tren? and are the sides just as bad as injectable tren?

ive used 200mg tren enth and the sides were bad insomnia, sweating. but i felt like a GOD during the day. How do i contact us-domestic supply?

is domestic supply .com the same as us domestic supply .com

Dude you sound like your fishing for trouble, but hey you now know where to get it now so bait your hook and catch the Kracken. You seriously sound as if you don't wanna pin gear and you're asking about an oral Tren only cycle, or worse you're stacking it with another oral... leave me all your cool stuff in the will bro.

im on 500mg test now... i dont have a problem pining. i like to try new things and oral tren is something ive always wanted to try.

im on 500mg test now... i dont have a problem pining. i like to try new things and oral tren is something ive always wanted to try.

Bro do you, but orals are harsh any way you look at it. I use them every few blasts, but from what I've heard that stuff is rough man. Good luck and be sure to have liver support in the mix.

I'm sure some will disagree with this but there has been research done and to be perfectly honest, orals aren't any worse than someone drinking or smoking or doing any other drugs. Just be smart about it. And using liver supplements, unless you already have pre-existing conditions, it's a waste of money. They do absolutely nothing for you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

sorry bro, I couldn't disagree with you anymore. oral tren is toxic as fk and there is no arguing with that man .

and the toxicity of oral tren is not exaggerated like you say, you are going to get OP hurt portraying this message to him

I'm sure some will disagree with this but there has been research done and to be perfectly honest, orals aren't any worse than someone drinking or smoking or doing any other drugs. Just be smart about it. And using liver supplements, unless you already have pre-existing conditions, it's a waste of money. They do absolutely nothing for you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Think about it yes, if you use orals and I do as well, you shouldn't drink, or even take aspirin for that matter. Stressing your liver is so easy today as a weightlifter on AAS. Sodas, alcohol, NSAIDS... all basically off limits when running orals if you're smart.

Top Bottom