napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Oral steroids

mesurare

I have never taken oral or injectable steroids. I just want to get a feel and begin taken orals just a light cycle. Dianabol is the one I am looking at the most, I am 180cm tall, 82 kilos, male, 45 years old, if this helps.

I don't expect to be Arnie, however I thought to make this an easy cycle do oral for a week on and week off or month on and month off and while off no need to take anything because I chose a short cycle?

This is just me guessing or trying to keep this easy for me. If I do the minimum dose of dianabol 5 mg a day should I be o.k, I just want to see if there is a bit of a change in body size, before I go right into this.

Everything about this is wrong bro :( Much more research is required for you. Spend some time looking around the site.

Here are some links for you to check out on orals:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...r!!-why-oral-only-cycles-horrible!!-6972.html

You also need to read up on PCT which you will need for almost any kind of AAS or SARMS cycle.

I think Dylan or Rick would recommend some SARMs for you to start off with, wait for them to chime in with a recommended cycle for you :)

Hi That Aussie Guy,

I forgot to mention I have tried SARMS but I think I need a stronger dose of something. Thanks for the links, will look into this before I do anything. Dylan has been a great help with SARMS I am sure he will take care of me with oral steroids.

No he won't. He'll tell u to read the sticky posts at the top and not do an oral only cycle. Just like he and the rest of us had told many others

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Testosterone is the platform for steroid use it is the first on too use and the base of every stack . testosterone does more in your body than its anabolic functions dbol is actually altered too be more anabolic than testosterone but it wont do some of the androgenic functions of testosterone so once the swicth too produce test is shut off by you pituitary you will feel like shit . and after you stop taking it 6 weeks absolute max by by all gains .

I have never taken oral or injectable steroids. I just want to get a feel and begin taken orals just a light cycle. Dianabol is the one I am looking at the most, I am 180cm tall, 82 kilos, male, 45 years old, if this helps.

I don't expect to be Arnie, however I thought to make this an easy cycle do oral for a week on and week off or month on and month off and while off no need to take anything because I chose a short cycle?

This is just me guessing or trying to keep this easy for me. If I do the minimum dose of dianabol 5 mg a day should I be o.k, I just want to see if there is a bit of a change in body size, before I go right into this.

This is a very bad idea my friend. Please check out those links posted above me, and especially Dylan's video on why oral only steroid cycles are such a bad idea.

You also need to realize that all steroids at all doses shut down your natural test production, and you absolutely need to run a PCT afterwards

What is your full stats bud? body fat? Experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

TEstosterone, long ester, for first cycle is always the recommended first cycle
test is the base male hormone and you need to gauge how you react to it from the start
400mg/wk , split into two injections a few days apart
10-12 weeks total

Top Bottom