napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

Im sure he would help you. But it is up to you to put in the work. In this thread is a site for good place to start

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Looks like honey. Can I have to drizzle on my pancakes. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
55371142ee18714d3b1006dcc27e881a.jpg

BigBusiness, nice work man.. Tren looks good.

I got a question for you.. Cause I think you got a family, but did you just use a spare room and put together a little lab set up or what? Do you need a big working space?

I got a question for you.. Cause I think you got a family, but did you just use a spare room and put together a little lab set up or what? Do you need a big working space?

No you dont need a big working space.

All u really need is a stove a beaker some syri ges ba bb carrier a disposable filter some sealed vials and a hand vaccum pump to start.

PHURIOUS

I wait for our typical week night without the kiddos. Set up shop in the kitchen. I used a magnetic hotplate stirrer and a 200ml glass beaker. Ive been putting a lil lab together for some time. Keep it all in a tubberware storage container.

You gonna mentor me?

Bro...you know we will have you covered. Do some study first, so you can start with some studied info. My first bit of advice is to make the easier ones. Test cyp for instance.And be sure to make reasonable concentrations. A 200mg/ml test cyp would be a great first go. Make either 50 or 100mls of it...preferably 50ml. This will only use 10 grams of powder to make 50ml of 200mg/ml cyp. When you start trying to make agear at 400mg/ml you start having problems.

Now hear is an old school, old man talking. In my day there were no powders to purchase. We had to buy cholesterol powder and convert it to TNE, then react that with cypionic acid under reflux to make test cyp. Today you buy the powder and stir it to oil and some solvent.Easy street bro!

Bro...you know we will have you covered. Do some study first, so you can start with some studied info. My first bit of advice is to make the easier ones. Test cyp for instance.And be sure to make reasonable concentrations. A 200mg/ml test cyp would be a great first go. Make either 50 or 100mls of it...preferably 50ml. This will only use 10 grams of powder to make 50ml of 200mg/ml cyp. When you start trying to make agear at 400mg/ml you start having problems.

Now hear is an old school, old man talking. In my day there were no powders to purchase. We had to buy cholesterol powder and convert it to TNE, then react that with cypionic acid under reflux to make test cyp. Today you buy the powder and stir it to oil and some solvent.Easy street bro!
Ive been reading up on it a bit. Would definitely appreciate advice when i start. Also advice on what tools work best would be appreciated. As far as concentration 400mg pip is a bitch i would never purposely make that lol let me do more research and all and i will reach out to yall. Thanx

I'd be more than happy to send you some drb. Tis the season!!

haha lil bro...I love ya...but drb has way more shit then he will ever use. But Merry Christmas and for the new year keep those needles shooting hombrew in you azz!!!

So in on this shyt ... Wish you guys could've saw my face when I saw this thread lol... Oh yeah... I'm new.. Nice to meet you guys.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Open brew discussion

Is the risk factor in buying powder high, or is it just a matter of the source you use? I personally would like to have my set up just cause I like shit like that with intent to distribute.. But seems like there is more risks. You guys would know better then me.

Is the risk factor in buying powder high, or is it just a matter of the source you use? I personally would like to have my set up just cause I like shit like that with intent to distribute.. But seems like there is more risks. You guys would know better then me.
I would say it just as risky as buying gear in a vial already. Some of the methods they use to ship raws is pretty genius. When i purchased my test batches i bought raws with chartaristics that are easily identifiable Ex. Test E. White power sometimes a lil off white with a hint of a pine smell. Often clumped together in the warm summer months because of the low melting point. You can hold it between your fingers and rub and the powder will begin to melt. Melting point between 90-96F

I have to agree with bigbusiness, it is just as risky as buying gear all ready made. I just started brewing about 6 months ago and haven't had any problems with my raws being shipped. Finding a good reliable source is the hardest part for most people.

Top Bottom