napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

hmm, you clearly need an IV drip then son.. it is a good thing I am recognizing this need of yours.. you are welcome :)
:

3CC.. thats it? wheres the rest?.. you need some 10cc action....j/k.. ok so maybe this idea isnt for you,, ima get a little feedback, i wanna give it a go.. im serious though vitamins,, im not making a code name for some alternative idea.. anti aging clinic does not get covered by health insurance.. my wallet and by extension my bank account will thank me

WHy not just buy bulk vitamin powders and take them orally to save money? To me it makes no sense for me to pin once or twice a day so I csn avoid acid reflux. Whats next... injectable tums??? Haha

I was looking into converting some stuff but the information is not readily available on the proper set up and such.
It would be great to get a mentor.
Mentor ship is great because trial and error becomes less costly.

My first homebrew. After doing months of research I pulled the trigger bought some test batches. Not too shabby
3ef7fdce08819725c4f7a2fd2a26cff3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I was looking into converting some stuff but the information is not readily available on the proper set up and such.
It would be great to get a mentor.
Mentor ship is great because trial and error becomes less costly.

What r u trying to convert?

PHURIOUS

If your good with math its not hard at all. The hardest part is finding reliable raws

Dont forget clean and meticulous. Cause even if it looks good it could kill you. Just like a 55 yr old milf. Lol

PHURIOUS

Dont forget clean and meticulous. Cause even if it looks good it could kill you. Just like a 55 yr old milf. Lol

PHURIOUS
Yes the most important thing is being sterile about everything!! Everything around you, everything you touch. IPA is your best friend Nice analogy by the way...lmao

Hey guys this is an awesome thread to follow. I've learned a lot. I'm about to start my first home brew I have no intention of selling and it would be easier and cheaper to just buy it. But I've been hooked on the idea of making my own for awhile now and figured fuck it im going to try it. I've ordered raws from a company that seemed legit but now I'm second guessing it. I know not to bring up the name on here but if any of you more advanced guys could message me a and give me any input on this company it would help. The shipment hasn't arrived yet so I can't give any feedback on the powders yet.

I just need to find an experienced person to walk me through it and then get all the materials needed. One day perhaps....lol

The brew thread will get bigger with board growth I'm sure. There will be more information as we go. It's really not too difficult. You can find some pretty solid info as it is.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom