napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

And I know the estradiol can be seperated, but I'd rather buy the powder than mess with the extra techniques needed to get the tren A.

Im not sure on that i just use the regular tren raws. You will have to search google

PHURIOUS PHARMA

bonacris said:
drb_iac said:
NameLess said:
PHURIOUS said:
Ah gotcha. What i really want it that electric pump. Like $100. With psi setting

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yea, it would be sweet when making bigger batches. Ive got a nice list of things I will be picking up eventually. For now my setup works quite effectively, didn't cost a fortune but is very effective and sanitary..
Years back I used a modified caulking gun. Worked like a charm. I have not filtered now in over 10 years. I used to make 1 liter at time.Lately brews are just for me so its usually 100mls. Takes all of 15 minutes to do when you don't filter.

Do you not even filter for yourself. What do you do to sterilize your gear? Bake it?
Yes and no. I have the gear spining on a hotplate/stirrer. The entire batch is brought to 220f for 5 minutes. This is now sterile. I only transfer to amber bottles since I do not sell. If I were to put into vials, then I would go ahead and crimp them and put the whole thing in my oven for 5 mins at 225f.

Astie said:
Ok Thank ya! Another quick question I've been trying to research. I know the finaplix that is made now has estradiol added to the pellets. Curious to if there are still any pure finaplix pellets without the estradiol being produced? I have a veterinarian in the family and I've asked them to look into it too.

You have to find an old stash.

drb_iac said:
bonacris said:
[quote="drb_iac":gyiztfsk]
NameLess said:
PHURIOUS said:
Ah gotcha. What i really want it that electric pump. Like $100. With psi setting

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yea, it would be sweet when making bigger batches. Ive got a nice list of things I will be picking up eventually. For now my setup works quite effectively, didn't cost a fortune but is very effective and sanitary..
Years back I used a modified caulking gun. Worked like a charm. I have not filtered now in over 10 years. I used to make 1 liter at time.Lately brews are just for me so its usually 100mls. Takes all of 15 minutes to do when you don't filter.

Do you not even filter for yourself. What do you do to sterilize your gear? Bake it?
Yes and no. I have the gear spining on a hotplate/stirrer. The entire batch is brought to 220f for 5 minutes. This is now sterile. I only transfer to amber bottles since I do not sell. If I were to put into vials, then I would go ahead and crimp them and put the whole thing in my oven for 5 mins at 225f.[/quote:gyiztfsk]

Is 5mins enough? I was told 30 mins at 120 degrees Celsius

Like i said depends each hormone has its own temp range. I dont bake my gear but i know some do

PHURIOUS PHARMA

bonacris said:
drb_iac said:
bonacris said:
[quote="drb_iac":1wgn60r7]
NameLess said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yes and no. I have the gear spining on a hotplate/stirrer. The entire batch is brought to 220f for 5 minutes. This is now sterile. I only transfer to amber bottles since I do not sell. If I were to put into vials, then I would go ahead and crimp them and put the whole thing in my oven for 5 mins at 225f.
[/quote:1wgn60r7]

Is 5mins enough? I was told 30 mins at 120 degrees Celsius[/quote
If temp hits 220f and is there for 3-5 mins then it is sterile. Google pasteurization. There are tousands of bacteria around us but most are not pathogenic. You can kill them at 220F

That i dont know. I get mine at medlabsupply.com ive never seen that before. And its from an aroma therapy place. No idea whats in that

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Try doing a google search for lab supplies in your region im sure u will find one

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Hey guys... don't know if this is a brewing question or not but, for the guys experienced in ordering powders I know the test powders have a low melting point. I live in a pretty warm area of the US and was concerned about powders melting before they get to me. One question I guess was is it a huge concern. If the melted powder cools would it recrystallize or would the chemical makeup change and degrade the original product? Second question is do you recommend them shipping in some sort of cold storage methods if you're in my situation where heat could be a problem in the delivery process?

Lol they arnt that low. The lowest is test e Most are over 120 degrees or more. They are all different.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Astie said:
Hey guys... don't know if this is a brewing question or not but, for the guys experienced in ordering powders I know the test powders have a low melting point. I live in a pretty warm area of the US and was concerned about powders melting before they get to me. One question I guess was is it a huge concern. If the melted powder cools would it recrystallize or would the chemical makeup change and degrade the original product? Second question is do you recommend them shipping in some sort of cold storage methods if you're in my situation where heat could be a problem in the delivery process?

I have seen partially melted gear.Let it cool and it may be clumpy. It is still ok. I takes an awfull lot of heat to degrade gear. If you ever what destruction temps let me know. I have a Merk Index with all the info. If you have trouble with some left in the bag you use an eyedropper and put some BB in the bag, and it will dissolve the gear.

drb you are a fool to say the least and you are also far from being anything even related to an expert brewer. Keep your suggestions off this board, your a hazard and infection waiting to happen.

Top Bottom