Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On TRT, looking to add SARMS, suggestions welcome, here's my story... New to SARMS.

fight_prof

Hey guys,

I'll preface this by saying I am new to SARMS, but not necessarily new to enhancement (not overly experienced either).

A bit of background....

37 years old, 5'6" and 161lbs, 10.6% BF on dexa scan. Lifelong athlete (fought in MMA for 10 years and still do BJJ daily). Since about the age of 25, libido and muscle mass tended to trend down, despite leading a very healthy lifestyle.

Since about 30, Total Test and Free Test levels were very low, below 300 Total and below 7 Free.

This past December, despite being a poster child for good nutrition, tracking macros, high quality fats etc. (15.2% dexa scan bodyfat), I had the A1C glucose measurement in the pre-diabetic range, LDL was high out of range, hormones tanked... basically, if you looked at my labs you would have thought I was in much worse shape than by looking at me.

After much research, started TRT in January.

Currently almost 6 months into TRT.

Within 10 weeks, all my labs (including lipids, A1C, etc) looked better than they have in over 10 years. My scale weight stayed the same, but my bodyfat went from 15.2% to 10.6% in 12 weeks. Blood pressure has improved as well.

Really, it's been a huge win for me. Currently on 160mg Test Cypionate per week. Estradiol is in check. When I was using a very low dose of Arimidex, it tanked my E and libido. Honestly, I feel best just running the Test currently. Morning wood is good, strength is improving, mood is much better etc.

So I'm currently reading lots and looking at SARMS. They seem interesting.

I have read Dylan's recommended protocol. Part of me would like to start with 1 so I can kind of measure effects of that one. I don't mind stacking, but I tend not to add a bunch of stuff at once.

Something that doesn't raise blood pressure would be ideal.

I always place health goals above performance these days, but otherwise I'm currently lean bulking, so I'd like to get to around 164-165 on the scale, but bring my bodyfat to around 9.5% or just under 10%. Strength and endurance, and libido are all things that are attractive. So I know this might be a bit ambitious.

I've heard Ostarine would be a good one to start with? LGD seems attractive but not listed in Dylans recommended ones.

Diet and such is on point. I lift 3x per week, and train BJJ 4-6x per week.

Other than recommended minimalist protocols (if that is even doable), I suspect I wouldn't need PCT since I'm on TRT, that's what I've read. Ideally, I don't want to aromatize and can avoid another AI run.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

Hey guys,

I'll preface this by saying I am new to SARMS, but not necessarily new to enhancement (not overly experienced either).

A bit of background....

37 years old, 5'6" and 161lbs, 10.6% BF on dexa scan. Lifelong athlete (fought in MMA for 10 years and still do BJJ daily). Since about the age of 25, libido and muscle mass tended to trend down, despite leading a very healthy lifestyle.

Since about 30, Total Test and Free Test levels were very low, below 300 Total and below 7 Free.

This past December, despite being a poster child for good nutrition, tracking macros, high quality fats etc. (15.2% dexa scan bodyfat), I had the A1C glucose measurement in the pre-diabetic range, LDL was high out of range, hormones tanked... basically, if you looked at my labs you would have thought I was in much worse shape than by looking at me.

After much research, started TRT in January.

Currently almost 6 months into TRT.

Within 10 weeks, all my labs (including lipids, A1C, etc) looked better than they have in over 10 years. My scale weight stayed the same, but my bodyfat went from 15.2% to 10.6% in 12 weeks. Blood pressure has improved as well.

Really, it's been a huge win for me. Currently on 160mg Test Cypionate per week. Estradiol is in check. When I was using a very low dose of Arimidex, it tanked my E and libido. Honestly, I feel best just running the Test currently. Morning wood is good, strength is improving, mood is much better etc.

So I'm currently reading lots and looking at SARMS. They seem interesting.

I have read Dylan's recommended protocol. Part of me would like to start with 1 so I can kind of measure effects of that one. I don't mind stacking, but I tend not to add a bunch of stuff at once.

Something that doesn't raise blood pressure would be ideal.

I always place health goals above performance these days, but otherwise I'm currently lean bulking, so I'd like to get to around 164-165 on the scale, but bring my bodyfat to around 9.5% or just under 10%. Strength and endurance, and libido are all things that are attractive. So I know this might be a bit ambitious.

I've heard Ostarine would be a good one to start with? LGD seems attractive but not listed in Dylans recommended ones.

Diet and such is on point. I lift 3x per week, and train BJJ 4-6x per week.

Other than recommended minimalist protocols (if that is even doable), I suspect I wouldn't need PCT since I'm on TRT, that's what I've read. Ideally, I don't want to aromatize and can avoid another AI run.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help.

hey bro, im more than happy to help you out here...

sarms are FAR different than steroids... there is no toxicity whatsoever, no estrogen conversion and MINIMAL suppression with some... you will probably not experience any sort of side effect until you use s4 or perhaps mk677... otherwise, you should not have anything that you have to deal with whatsoever... Ostarine is great to start with although one sarm at a time is not what i would recommend... its fine if you dont want to stack too many but your going way overboard with concern for no reason whatsoever... sarms are EASY to differentiate in what is doing what because they all have certain stand out characteristics that are easy to decipher on differences... i would start with a MINIMUM of MK2866 and GW-501516 although the triple stack is a tried and true way to start which would add s4... OR another method i would look closely at is adding RAD140.. i feel for YOU, this is the best addition here... its very easy to run on trt... no pct is ever required with trt... you can get all your sarms at www.sarmsx.com

here is how to run it properly...

1-16 test cyp 100-150 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

sarms are FAR different than steroids... there is no toxicity whatsoever, no estrogen conversion and MINIMAL suppression with some... you will probably not experience any sort of side effect until you use s4 or perhaps mk677... otherwise, you should not have anything that you have to deal with whatsoever... Ostarine is great to start with although one sarm at a time is not what i would recommend... its fine if you dont want to stack too many but your going way overboard with concern for no reason whatsoever... sarms are EASY to differentiate in what is doing what because they all have certain stand out characteristics that are easy to decipher on differences... i would start with a MINIMUM of MK2866 and GW-501516 although the triple stack is a tried and true way to start which would add s4... OR another method i would look closely at is adding RAD140.. i feel for YOU, this is the best addition here... its very easy to run on trt... no pct is ever required with trt... you can get all your sarms at www.sarmsx.com

Thanks a lot Dylan I appreciate your time in answering. What are your thoughts on stacking Ostarine and LGD-4033?

But, after reading about RAD140, it seems it may be a better fit for me with Ostarine, than LGD, since it appears it helps in endurance and stamina.

Last question here. Seems like a 16 week stack. How long, for a trt user like myself, is it recommended to be off sarms before restarting?

Thanks again for your time.

Thanks a lot Dylan I appreciate your time in answering. What are your thoughts on stacking Ostarine and LGD-4033?

But, after reading about RAD140, it seems it may be a better fit for me with Ostarine, than LGD, since it appears it helps in endurance and stamina.

Last question here. Seems like a 16 week stack. How long, for a trt user like myself, is it recommended to be off sarms before restarting?

Thanks again for your time.

you can absolutely add lgd in this cycle as well... if you have to pick, for YOU, i would lean slightly towards RAD but the combo of both would be even better...

in terms of time off... 2-3 weeks and you can start them again... i would probably go 3 weeks then your good to go...

PCT? Or is it not needed.

You'll like running the RAD.. It's perfect for what you are looking to accomplish. You'll come to like the versatility of SARMS as they have many uses.

absolutely... the versatility is unquestionable... so many benefits and stand out qualities yet so may similarities amongst each other as well... you can't go wrong with any of them...

hes on trt... the title to the thread states that bro...

I was aware. I take it on TRT means you are always going to be getting the test without a break? I will be on TRT at sometime as I have low t. Just because of side effects since the doctor will let my wife do the shots I had planned to cycle it to recuperate my body. Sounds like that is not how it is planned to be though.

I was aware. I take it on TRT means you are always going to be getting the test without a break? I will be on TRT at sometime as I have low t. Just because of side effects since the doctor will let my wife do the shots I had planned to cycle it to recuperate my body. Sounds like that is not how it is planned to be though.

you should be doing more research before considering trt man.. its not something to be taken lightly and something you need to fully understand.. you dont come off test when your on trt... here's a video i did on trt you need to watch... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdD1h4uIW1A

Top Bottom