napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ON-cycle assist lenth with Dbol

bel3303

A question rised: When u do 4 week kickstart with Dbol and protecting your self.. - Should I stop it dead stright with dbol, or may it be beneficial to run it one, two weeks further to nurse the organs a bit longer?

It's always a good idea to run cycle support your whole cycle in my opinion. Injectibles also tax things like lipids, blood pressure, prostate, etc so you should really protect yourself even while not on orals

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's always a good idea to run cycle support your whole cycle in my opinion. Injectibles also tax things like lipids, blood pressure, prostate, etc so you should really protect yourself even while not on orals

Talking about lipids- I'm still on Arimidex(as I mentioned in old posts due to lack of avaliability here).. would on-cycle assist be beneficial for lipids caused by Adex?
BUT! I have ordered precious Aromasin! I always have been distrustful to online shopping, but I gave it a go through Pharma Lady. Will see..

Last edited:
Yeah, I will do a bit extended cycle assist then. Especially because it's not the most expencive thing out there, the price is rather afordable.

its always a good idea to extend it if you can... remember, your not blocking toxicity when using a protectant anyway, your only helping to guard against it... either way, you need to realize its still present and still needs treated... its always good to continue with it...

I think I might be short with one bottle only, will need to top up my shelf then.
Tnx

Completely agree with this. Cycles are generally short periods so anything that you can do to protect yourself while on is worthwhile.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If you want to do this long term, you got to preserve what you got. I want to be strong and healthy through my 60's, i.e. don't fuck with dad

Considering cycle assist is so cheap at like 30 bucks a bottle that lasts a month, it's a very small price to pay to help your health markers. If you put your health first, you will have much better longevity in this lifestyle to have safe cycling for many many years.

Top Bottom