napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

OMFG Aussie Source Plz

Fazagra

Hey guys sorry to sound like a pest but I'm looking for a little help with finding a domestic Australian source for HGH, oils etc

The forums current sources have been EXTREMELY helpful & have had received great products from PE & Hipo; but getting HGH or oils past Aussie customs is awfully risky & I'm not interested in getting fleeced from the beefcake at the gym for $220 a vial.... yeah ikr

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
And maybe a sub section for Aussie source plz so us Aussies can leave feedback on products cheers

ask pharmalady she may be able to get you hooked up

Thanks for the hot tip, I know Pharmalady has a brilliant range of products and great prices but the thought of customs seizing your gear is a dreadful. I will enquire again unless something locally comes up. I can't afford to burn $500us if something goes wrong with an international order. :(

Thanks for the hot tip, I know Pharmalady has a brilliant range of products and great prices but the thought of customs seizing your gear is a dreadful. I will enquire again unless something locally comes up. I can't afford to burn $500us if something goes wrong with an international order. :(
Im sure pharmalady would make it right if anything was to happen bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

OK sweet.
Any Aussies here had any goods from her by any chance? (Should probably post in PharmaLady sub forum but welcome to the Aussie source section lol)
I'm not sure. But i know she has a stealth line just for heavy custom areas

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hi fazagra I have been in the ugl scene for many years now and also supplying quality gear here in Australia as I am a fellow Aussie also. Glad to see some more on this fine site.
If we're not allowed to talk labs or prices on here (respect to forum rules) I have Wickr, I'd smurf4884 if I can be any assistance here to fellow Aussies...

Top Bottom