napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Olympia Expo 2015

ZeroToHero

Is anyone here going to be at the Olympia Expo in Las Vegas in a few weeks? I will be flying out there with my buddy and wondered if any other adrenaline rushers will be there. Maybe some of us can meet up!

ZeroToHero said:
Is anyone here going to be at the Olympia Expo in Las Vegas in a few weeks? I will be flying out there with my buddy and wondered if any other adrenaline rushers will be there. Maybe some of us can meet up!

I had every intention and plan of going this year, but that isn't going to happen unfortunately because of a combination of work commitments and finances. I'm going to the Arnold expo next march for sure, but hopefully will make the Olympia next year

RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:

I had every intention and plan of going this year, but that isn't going to happen unfortunately because of a combination of work commitments and finances. I'm going to the Arnold expo next march for sure, but hopefully will make the Olympia next year

That's a bummer man. How many Olympia's have you been to? This is my first time going so I am pretty amped! Not to mention its also my first time (believe it or not) going to Vegas. We're planning on having a pretty epic weekend to say the least lol.

ZeroToHero said:
RickRock said:
ZeroToHero said:

That's a bummer man. How many Olympia's have you been to? This is my first time going so I am pretty amped! Not to mention its also my first time (believe it or not) going to Vegas. We're planning on having a pretty epic weekend to say the least lol.

I've been to Vegas several times, but have never been to the Olympia yet. That's another big reason I can't wait to make it one day

i'll be there as always but i only go to the supplement portion of it... where all the vendors are etc... ive never been one to really sit and watch competitions etc.. not really my thing unless i have an athlete im prepping for it... its definitely a great time

DylanGemelli said:
i'll be there as always but i only go to the supplement portion of it... where all the vendors are etc... ive never been one to really sit and watch competitions etc.. not really my thing unless i have an athlete im prepping for it... its definitely a great time

Very cool. I'll be around the supplement section plenty I'm sure, so if I see you I'll come say whatsup!

ZeroToHero said:
DylanGemelli said:

Very cool. I'll be around the supplement section plenty I'm sure, so if I see you I'll come say whatsup!

absolutely bro... just let me know before you go bro...

Was all booked and everything but had to cancel last minute. Things changed at work and I gotta stay here :( you will enjoy the hell out of it though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom