napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oh Lord, the Karate guy wanted to kick my ass at the gym today...

Bro yeah, but obviously I'm out growing it. I just hate the Gold's I've gone to because Gold's is not what it used to be. I hate to go inside there and have everyone stare at me when I workout, or try to get next to me and have a mini competition beside me, or see the guys in there that have "some" experience but not enough to know your triceps are 75% of you arm mass and that bicep's without tricep's look stupid. The Metro Flex gym looks good, but it's a 36 mile one way drive and I don't wanna drive 72 miles round trip to workout if I don't absolutely have to.

ya ill be honest I am outgrowing snap fitness it works for me on the road because most of the bases I am near when traveling aren't open til 5 am and that pushes my time. but the base in my hometown has really stepped up their gym and has 24 hour access so when I am in town its my go to love the hammer strength shit. the mchord fort lewis gym is fucking absolutely fucking ridiculous I have an orgasm just thinking of working out there but its 60 miles from where I am now.

golds flat out sucks ass... nothing else needs to be said... my gym is unreal... they have EVERYTHING... las vegas athletic club but i'll be changing soon as i move so 24 hour fitness will probably be my next and although their prices are absolutely absurd, if you go to the big locations, they are filled with everything... im a big fan of TRX which most have etc... i love having as many options of lifts and routines as possible so i can constantly be mixing it up... when you have that capability at your fingers, you get so much more out of what your doing...

You havn't lived till you go workout with Jake.A big 14$ per month for all the free weights you want, only machines are Nautilus, and nothing but guys stinking and sweating their balls off. And today there were two more guys there stinking and sweating their balls off...lol.I had a good time. I even put the gloves on with a 25 year old.I did 3 rounds and was sucking wind bad. Got to get my gw in my system.

You havn't lived till you go workout with Jake.A big 14$ per month for all the free weights you want, only machines are Nautilus, and nothing but guys stinking and sweating their balls off. And today there were two more guys there stinking and sweating their balls off...lol.I had a good time. I even put the gloves on with a 25 year old.I did 3 rounds and was sucking wind bad. Got to get my gw in my system.
That is awesome. Gyms like that are becoming a rare commodity these days. Commercial gyms are everywhere as "fit" is now a thing. I miss that dungeon feel..

Phurious Pharma Rep

There is one gym within a 25 minute commute, traffic depending- could easily be 45 min w/ traffic, that is that dark assed dungeon of swill that I do like to go to, but it is frikkin small. The entire gym could fit in my lower level easy and that's including there lobby area. This dude invited me to his gym, but he wants me to train teens/kids for unlimited access. My days of trying to help kids with football are over. Parents always want the "right now" 4.4 forty times, 20 pounds of muscle in a month, 30 pound bench increases and 40" verts. They fail to remember that their kid needed someone to help them for a reason...that reason namely being they suck. I enjoyed training my son, but he earned his scholarship to play ball... mission complete. I don't mean to seem selfish, but kids tend not to listen to your advise about meals and such and the few that do their parents don't support them enough to let them eat everything in the fridge. Hot Pockets never were intended to be fed to athletes. Besides the average kid isn't willing to put in the work to be a contender on the field, they want shit handed to them and when they get burnt it's never because of their football IQ acuity. My kid has a gift, he's gotten to hang out with pro players at their homes because he impressed them at camps and shit, all I did was build his frame to take/issue abuse. That was my minimal contribution, now take some 5'9" 185 pounder who runs a slow ass 4.67, can't make reads, hesitates and closes his eyes anticipating contact...what you have is a kid who looks the part, but will never start. The parent will swear their kid runs 4.4's, benched 315 for 8 and everything else that smells like utter bullshit though.

Last edited:

That's badass Drb. I'd be there myself if it was in my neck of the woods

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

So obviously my gym is now a dojo I guess. Today the wife wanted to hit the gym and I figured I'd hit bi's and tri's since i have an appointment on Monday and will miss my scheduled arm day w/ my power lifting buddy. I grabbed a bench, set my drink jug on it and then my son asked me to hold his bench while he drank some water. Elapsed time before his return about 25 seconds I guess. So as I approach my lil' bench a guy walks up and is right on the edge of it with a curl bar and was like 'are you working here?' (I'm standing there, it's a bench with shit on it so basically mmmmm, yeah) I just said "go ahead bro it's all you." shook my head and walked off because I have a tendency of saying rude shit when folks invade my personal space in the gym. I mean why would you stand 1" from the bench? Maybe my sense of gym etiquette is skewed, I don't know. My son asked 'why'd you give up the bench?' and I explained that sometimes it's just better to let these new guys do what they do than to say something totally off the wall. So the guy apparently got mad because I didn't wanna be there after he said 'there's plenty of room' and I pointed out that there wasn't any room at all actually. He set the bar down, poised in the mirror, threw a right cross, followed by a round house kick, then landed striking the floor with his hand and stood up and looked at me... he didn't like my response to that because I laughed and asked him if he was mad. He started walking towards me and I told him 'I'm gonna break your arm so you know.' He then stopped and walked away. What the fuck is wrong with my gym?

First a guy did a double bi's pose on you, now this. Shit!! I'm signing up in that gym just for the entertainment, LMAO!!

I've been fighting for years. I have yet to see a guy who Peacocks like that win a real fight!
Douchbag was hoping to scare you off bro. When you didn't back down he was done!
I am way too old and have too much to loose to deal with a jackass like this the way I would like.
But brother there are times I wish I could drop a fool!

I've been fighting for years. I have yet to see a guy who Peacocks like that win a real fight!
Douchbag was hoping to scare you off bro. When you didn't back down he was done!
I am way too old and have too much to loose to deal with a jackass like this the way I would like.

So train your wife/ gf hard, have her kick his ass and laugh at him after[emoji6]

Bro, I keep bail money for days like this.

First a guy did a double bi's pose on you, now this. Shit!! I'm signing up in that gym just for the entertainment, LMAO!!

It is comical there. It's starting to get old though. Might find a new gym sometime in the future... gotta be full of yoga pants though. That without a doubt is my gym kryptonite. Ahhhhhh....yoga pants.

Lol guy would like a tool, the kinda guy who watches to many Chuck Norris movies and has never touched a boob. Ask that wanna be ninja if he plays world of Warcraft

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So train your wife/ gf hard, have her kick his ass and laugh at him after[emoji6]

She doesn't need training!! That girl is no joke!!! I have watched her drop a guy who had 80lbs on her. And she is just a little thing.
You got to love martial arts!! LOL

I hear ya bro!!! Its funny how now I actually calculate weather its worth going after someone now.
10 yrs ago it would have been an instant reaction no thought just bang!!! LOL

Lol, my natural reaction is to quickly scan for security cameras so I know what I can get away with doing. No proof, then pow and I'm gone.

I hear ya bro!!! Its funny how now I actually calculate weather its worth going after someone now.
10 yrs ago it would have been an instant reaction no thought just bang!!! LOL

im right there with you now but as we get older, have families, more to lose, etc... its just not worth it even though its extremely hard, sometimes you just have to use your head... its NOT easy though, i still have a hard time but my mind always prevails on that one... i think about my wife, my mom, all of you, etc.. and i always refrain...

im right there with you now but as we get older, have families, more to lose, etc... its just not worth it even though its extremely hard, sometimes you just have to use your head... its NOT easy though, i still have a hard time but my mind always prevails on that one... i think about my wife, my mom, all of you, etc.. and i always refrain...

Lol, I find myself pondering where the cameras are, where the exit is and how many witnesses could give an accurate description. 20 years ago it'd just take a breeze to set me off, but I hear ya on taking the family into consideration. My son just turned 18 and I try my hardest while biting my lip at times to be an example.

Thise bitch ass punks crack me up with their restrictor breathing masks and shit all hopping around like they are shit. Gym etiquette is big w me.

Had a guy yesterday at our gym little short fucker thought he was bad cause doing shrugs with 80# dumbells then dropping them on the floor after 4 reps. Lol. While doing them i front of a sign that says "if you drop the weights on the floor u will he asked to leave". I just kept shaking my head while me and the gf trying to lift.

The last one i just looked at him shook my head. He motioned at me like what so i walked over. And i was all

Do u see the sign ur lifting in front of? Next time i see u drop weights ur outa here and walked away. He didnt drop one more weight while i was there. Lol

PHURIOUS

Fuck those masks. There is this guy I see who makes his young son wear one and lift with some of the most improper form I have ever seen. I should help him out but he's one of those fat high school gym teacher types that knows it all. Cool 1/4th of a squat in your Bane mask, queer.

Fuck those masks. There is this guy I see who makes his young son wear one and lift with some of the most improper form I have ever seen. I should help him out but he's one of those fat high school gym teacher types that knows it all. Cool 1/4th of a squat in your Bane mask, queer.

Offer the kid help, fuck the dad. The dad is set in his ways... the kid might fuck around and be the next Mr. O courtesy your help. Just sayin...
I see the same shit all the time, but I want these kids to embrace lifting. In a generation of fat tele-tubby mofo's we need some more cases of Muscular Swoliosis to report. (think that'll be my next irritating phrase to bug people intentionally- "suffering from Muscular Swoliosis". yep found the next most irritating shit to say)

Last edited:
Top Bottom