napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp dosing

Hey guys,
I am planning my 5th cycle for off-season, it's period of time that I can focused on just building muscle. I have done 4 cycles in the past, Test E on 3 cycles and 1of Sustanon 250 & Winstrol.
I am planning on using Test Prop & Npp I have never used shorter ester or more importantly, Nandrolone. So I an looking to do 8 wk cycle off
Test Prop 100mg EOD
NPP 50-100mg EOD stopping 5 days before the end.
So what I want to know is 50mg to low or just go with 100mg.
Thanks,

Last edited:
You've never used it before so perhaps try out the lower dose and adjust based off your feeling or lack there of

Start at 50mg EOD and assess from there. You could possibly move to 75 after that then 100 EOD if all is well.

Make sure to have caber on hand

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is all best advice being a short ester. That is in and out so fast making adjustments too dosing can be done quickly better too feel the water first

there isn't a lot of talk about npp other than in a cycle. so I haven't really paid attention to it cuz I would be so far away from that anyways at this point

Yeah bro NPP is just short ester deca its confusing cause nandrolone is the hormone everyone calls deca but that name is actually just a shortened version of the ester name nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone phenalpropionate just fast acting deca witch is actually better for first timers deca can give great gains its also notorious for progeserone problems and water bloat some people love it others hate it . with npp if your not getting what you bargined for you can bail with deca your fucked for 3 or 4 weeks

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

right ok thanks for the lesson bro. lmao im still just dipping my toes in the water with all this shit taking it easy

Hey guys,
I am planning my 5th cycle for off-season, it's period of time that I can focused on just building muscle. I have done 4 cycles in the past, Test E on 3 cycles and 1of Sustanon 250 & Winstrol.
I am planning on using Test Prop & Npp I have never used shorter ester or more importantly, Nandrolone. So I an looking to do 8 wk cycle off
Test Prop 100mg EOD
NPP 50-100mg EOD stopping 5 days before the end.
So what I want to know is 50mg to low or just go with 100mg.
Thanks,

good selection on npp brother... i would start at 75 mg eod... at 50 mg, you may be just a touch low... you will still see some nice gains on that number, but perhaps go 75 test and 75 npp and see how you like it from there... you can always bump up but once you start too high, you have created problems... with the goals you are seeking, this is an excellent cycle... i have a full layout for you to go with

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-12 npp 75 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom