Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Norditropin pen question

palladium

Question ,

I am trying to dose 2 iu daily , is twisting it to the number 2 giving me that dose . Just want to make sure as I am used to using vials and traditional syringes , seems like not much is being used as I have had pen for a week and there is plenty I there still . Also , This does not have to be kept in the refrigerator , right ? Thanks family [emoji109]
43922295ad1f816cab1022c858f9d9f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question ,

I am trying to dose 2 iu daily , is twisting it to the number 2 giving me that dose . Just want to make sure as I am used to using vials and traditional syringes , seems like not much is being used as I have had pen for a week and there is plenty I there still . Also , This does not have to be kept in the refrigerator , right ? Thanks family [emoji109]
43922295ad1f816cab1022c858f9d9f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent you a pm.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

talk about messing up 10 months of solid GH use....first I ran out for almost 2 weeks then the past week I have been only taking 2 clicks lol...cant wait to LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL tomorrow

Ya that cap means nothing u are supoosed to dumo that and leave the tip on. Its the numbers that come up from the back of the pen. Turn till u see a 10 and a dash line.

PHURIOUS

Who carries this pen? Hadn't seen it on anybody's price list.

Top Bottom