napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noob Dosing Question

nba049

Just got my triple stack. Just wanted to make sure that I'm dosing correctly on the dropper before starting so I dont fuck it up. Conversions weren't my strong suit haha

Ostarine - .5 ml on the dropper once in the morning

GW - 1 ml on the dropper 30 min before workout

S4 - .5 ml on the dropper once in the morning and .5ml on the dropper 4-6 hours later.

Thanks guys

Yup you got it, good luck with your cycle. Let us know how it goes!

No supplement beats hard work

Yes. Try to make sure your GW dose is about the same time of day too though. In other words if you workout sometimes in the morning and sometimes evening then dosing right before your workout isn't ideal in my opinion.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

Just got my triple stack. Just wanted to make sure that I'm dosing correctly on the dropper before starting so I dont fuck it up. Conversions weren't my strong suit haha

S4 - .5 ml on the dropper once in the morning and .5ml on the dropper 4-6 hours later.

Thanks guys

on non workout days, try to dose gw the same time you do on workout days.. that way its consistent with the 24 hour half life... everything else is spot on bro

Thanks guys

Yes, your dosing looks correct bro! Have fun with that awesome stack

Thanks guys
Like the other guys said, dosing looks good. I would make sure you know the mg you're taking as well. For example Mk 2866 at half a dropper, or .5 ml from sarmsx.com is 25mg. That way down the road when you're looking to add and tweak so on and so forth. Just random food for thought brother. Good luck with your cycle.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom