napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex and Aromasin

I am taking arom now from sarmsx and it is the shit!!!! literally taste like fucking jet fuel but I have not had any probs Ive had good arom in pill form on this site but like the arom from sarmsx much better just take it with my sarms at 7.5 per day im hoping this is for your boyfriend lol

which is more effective though and what can I chase it with, grapefruit also?

aromasin is a better estrogen blocker.
nolvadex is weaker when blocking estrogen but can help increase LH and FSH (testosterone production) in your system.
so it depends on what you wanna do, but you can take both.

Last edited:
Sarmsx is a great source for your needs and the quality is as good as it gets.

Nolva and aromasin are very different. Nolva is a serm which blocks estrogen from binding to breast tissue, and also increases test leveks which is why it is used in pct. However it does not control or lower estrogen. That's what aromasin is for. It's a suicidal aromatase Inhibitor used for controlling abd reducing estrogen on cycle, preventing estrogen rebound post cycle, and enhancing recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anyone know where I could get the Nolvadex and the Aromasin from ASAP please????

they both serve a different purpose... i already answered this question for you in another thread... you also need to get a full pct because the one you had was not even close to complete... rick gave you the aromasin and nolvadex links.. here is the link for the full pct you need as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom