napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie to SARMs

Auggie

Greetings Dylan~

Newbie here to SARMs. I have recently started working out again after many years that I left weight lifting to pursue other endeavors (family, school). :) But I seem to be enjoying myself and having fun recently working out. I currently do not take any protein or supplements. I have been reading and watching your videos on SARMs have been very interested in trying it. (LGD-4033 & S4)

My question is does the dropper come with a measuring label as how much I should dose?

Greetings Dylan~

Newbie here to SARMs. I have recently started working out again after many years that I left weight lifting to pursue other endeavors (family, school). :) But I seem to be enjoying myself and having fun recently working out. I currently do not take any protein or supplements. I have been reading and watching your videos on SARMs have been very interested in trying it. (LGD-4033 & S4)

My question is does the dropper come with a measuring label as how much I should dose?

hey bro.. www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms that you can buy... yes, it most certainly has a measuring label... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals from the cycle?? let me know and i'll design everything for you...

Greetings Dylan~

The droppers from www.sarmsx.com are clearly marked in 0.25ml increments for easy measuring. Let us know your stats, goals, and experience and we will get everything set up for you

It's so nice have the markers on the droppers. I remember I always had to get droppers from the pharmacy... Hated that. Glad SARMSX took it a step further to convenience the users.

It's so nice have the markers on the droppers. I remember I always had to get droppers from the pharmacy... Hated that. Glad SARMSX took it a step further to convenience the users.

yeah i remember those days bro... what a bitch... sarmsx does it right for sure

Hola Deylan~

Thank you for replying to my thread.

I have seemed to hit a plateau on my weight loss. My goals are to continue losing weight but would like to focus more on lifting and toning up. I am 47 years old. / 5’10 / 250lbs not sure about my body fat. I have only been doing cardio and a little weight lifting at this time. I would definitely welcome the help in designing something for my needs.

Respectfully,

hey bro.. www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms that you can buy... yes, it most certainly has a measuring label... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals from the cycle?? let me know and i'll design everything for you...

Hola Deylan~

I have seemed to hit a plateau on my weight loss. My goals are to continue losing weight but would like to focus more on lifting and toning up. I am 47 years old. / 5’10 / 250lbs not sure about my body fat. I have only been doing cardio and a little weight lifting at this time. I would definitely welcome the help in designing something for my needs.

Respectfully,

Hola Deylan~

Respectfully,

First and fore,oat you need to get your diet dialed in. That's the biggest key to progress no matter what your goal. Please check out this thread which will get you on the right track for diet https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As for the right stack for your goals, I think I have the perfect one for you. It will help you lose bodyfat, gain endurance, strength, and lean mass. Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom