napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Chick looking for recommendations!

You will love the results! I'm on bio HRT (with T) and have done a few cycles using the triple stack. I'm made great gains this year. Muscles are harder, improved strength and no issues with joints since starting SARMS (love the healing properties). Can't say enough about how great SARMS is! Happy Gainz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!. I agree with rickrock. The triple stack is awesome for what you're looking to do. If for any reason you are only looking for 2 then gw/sr9009 combo would be my choice.
The Sr and gw are awesome for endurance. They are both great for fat loss. And the sr9009 speeds up metabolism. These 2 are my favorites and I am actually running them both now.

This. a triple would be perfect but GW and SR if you have to do 2

Robolics Labs Representative

You will love the results! I'm on bio HRT (with T) and have done a few cycles using the triple stack. I'm made great gains this year. Muscles are harder, improved strength and no issues with joints since starting SARMS (love the healing properties). Can't say enough about how great SARMS is! Happy Gainz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely awesome! thanks for sharing!!

Is it normal to order from sarmsx with out issues the first time, but them needing paperwork and picture ID for the second purchase.
I'm asking for timzgrl91 as I was already logged in.
Thanks

Is it normal to order from sarmsx with out issues the first time, but them needing paperwork and picture ID for the second purchase.
Thanks
It's normal.. I think it goes by a dollar amount. From what I've seen others post. Did you order more this time?

It's normal.. I think it goes by a dollar amount. From what I've seen others post. Did you order more this time?
Yes she ordered the 8 week endurance stack I believe.
2 GW
2 SR9009

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks

Yes, that is perfctly normal. It has o do with the order and amount. For certain orders it may require more information. It's for fraud protection and there's nothing to worry about at all

Top Bottom