napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie and need advice

Hello All.

Im looking to start my first cycle ASAP. Here is some info on me:
ht: 6'2"
wt: 125 lbs
BF: 19%
My diet is PERFECT. Literally it could not get any better.....plenty of protein from McDonalds, plus I only drink DIET soda. My training is PERFECT. Same thing, there is literally no room for improvement........monday is chest and biceps, tuesday is chest and biceps, same thing wednesday and thursday. Friday-Sunday are my days off so no training and I allow myself cheat meals.

Im considering:
A) an oral only cycle as Im afraid of needles and that would also make me feel like a junkie.
or
B) a Tren only cycle. A guy at the gym said I should start with 1 to 1.5 grams per week. He also says PCT is a waste of money and the money saved is better spent on dem bitches, yo!

Im really in good shape and I am most ready for this. Trust me.

Thanks for your quick response. Im really wanting to look good for my hawt cousin at Easter dinner at my Nana's house.

P.S. If you want to offer any advice that does not include, "bro, you are sooooo smart" or "man, you really seem to have your sh*t together. Good job!!!" I wont listen. Or, if you tell me that Im not ready for AAS, I also wont listen to you. Like I said, Im 15 (will be 16 next month) and pretty much know everything plus my mom says Im super specials. So yea, Im kind of a big deal.

P.P.S. Sorry for wasting your time with this thread.

Hello All.

My diet is PERFECT. Literally it could not get any better.....plenty of protein from McDonalds, plus I only drink DIET soda. My training is PERFECT. Same thing, there is literally no room for improvement........monday is chest and biceps, tuesday is chest and biceps, same thing wednesday and thursday. Friday-Sunday are my days off so no training and I allow myself cheat meals.

Im considering:
A) an oral only cycle as Im afraid of needles and that would also make me feel like a junkie.
or
B) a Tren only cycle. A guy at the gym said I should start with 1 to 1.5 grams per week. He also says PCT is a waste of money and the money saved is better spent on dem bitches, yo!

Thanks for your quick response. Im really wanting to look good for my hawt cousin at Easter dinner at my Nana's house.

P.S. If you want to offer any advice that does not include, "bro, you are sooooo smart" or "man, you really seem to have your sh*t together. Good job!!!" I wont listen. Or, if you tell me that Im not ready for AAS, I also wont listen to you. Like I said, Im 15 (will be 16 next month) and pretty much know everything plus my mom says Im super specials. So yea, Im kind of a big deal.

LMAO...This is perfect

LMAO
I didn't check who posted, started reading, in the second sentence I just thought - no way man, that's too much :D

sounds like a troll to me, but if u are serious then take 500mg estrogen a day and u should be prefect

lol...friggin hilarious...so should I laugh or cry? Too close to reality! As soon as saw the title and then looked at the author I knew what was coming.

Well, sometimes things like this are just all too real unfortunately

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ha.... nice. Unfortunatly this is real life scenerio for many people.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ha.... nice. Unfortunatly this is real life scenerio for many people.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

For allot of people actually... How could you even feel comfortable giving a youngster advice like this. You might as well give them a loaded gun

We live in a society today that covets the microwave mentality. You take short cuts in life and you always step in dog shit and that real talk

Last edited:
Hello All.

Im considering:
or

Hey look bro...we need more info to help you out. Can you lift a 300lb boulder and put it inches away from a car door?

LOLLL im not sure which made me laugh harder... the 6'2 and 125 or the "my diet is perfect" part... with the diet soda... LOLLLLLLLLL

that's always my line... i'll take a #1 xtra large size with a DIET soda... i mean, why not just go for the gold and get the regular... LOLLL

LOLLL im not sure which made me laugh harder... the 6'2 and 125 or the "my diet is perfect" part... with the diet soda... LOLLLLLLLLL

that's always my line... i'll take a #1 xtra large size with a DIET soda... i mean, why not just go for the gold and get the regular... LOLLL

Or the "my diet is locked in and strict" so you u ask questions like whats your bmr. What are your macros and their diet consists of a protein shake before bed lol half a baked chicken for dinner with mashed potatoes oh buy they had celerey and pb for lu ch so ot balances out. Lol

My favorite is tho. They post they will be eating about 2500 calories a day. Ha ha. So i say ok. Whats ur age weight and height. Their bmr comes back 2735 and adjusted is like 3764. And they say oh thats too many calories ill get fat. Lol. No ding dong its what ur body needs. Lmao. I love that one

PHURIOUS

Thought this was real till I seen McDonald's diet hahahaha

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hello All.

Im considering:
or

Jason Jenova is that you?

Fine. I'll bite. Tren at at least 4 grams a week. No test. Test is for pussies. Clen and t3 stacked at 200mg, not mcg, a day. Start eating dirt and used tires. Secret to growth. Injection of 5cc winstrol directly into your Ball sack. It may burn, but no pain, no gainz. This is where the large sex toys come in.. Pm me for details.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Dude..maybe you don't need all of that. Listen I had this rottie since he was a pup, and I started feeding him this stuff called the science diet. This dude/dog got HUGE in less than one year. I mean ripped and big. I am very tempted!

Glad you guys are enjoying this thread. I guess I just got tired of all the new posts by young'uns who "have done a lot of research"

Although there seem to be a lot that are not open to advice, thankfully there are still some we can reach and steer in the right (and safe) direction.

BTW - I think I am going to try this Science Diet stuff. How often do I inject?

Glad you guys are enjoying this thread. I guess I just got tired of all the new posts by young'uns who "have done a lot of research"

Although there seem to be a lot that are not open to advice, thankfully there are still some we can reach and steer in the right (and safe) direction.

BTW - I think I am going to try this Science Diet stuff. How often do I inject?

lol bro..you hit a nerve because we were all feeling it. Good comic relief. Re: the science diet...it is an oral cycle only...ro roooooo!

Top Bottom