napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Video Site is UP! Read to find out!

The site looks awesome. YouTube is shooting themselvea in the foot with their censorship. Thank you for standing up for first amendment rights. I am willing to donate or whatever to support you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The site looks awesome. YouTube is shooting themselvea in the foot with their censorship. Thank you for standing up for first amendment rights. I am willing to donate or whatever to support you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
i greatly appreciate it brother.. its getting pretty expensive, im doing my best with it but thank you so much!

Dude, the site looks good. I just watched your video on marijuana and bodybuilding.
Hahah fucking classic brotha, that video was awesome! I totally agree with you on that. I smoke it every night as well to help with stress and relax me. I’m in such a mellow place when I get high. And I usually sleep the best.

Great stuff brotha. Keep it coming!

Dude, the site looks good. I just watched your video on marijuana and bodybuilding.
Hahah fucking classic brotha, that video was awesome! I totally agree with you on that. I smoke it every night as well to help with stress and relax me. I’m in such a mellow place when I get high. And I usually sleep the best.

Great stuff brotha. Keep it coming!

Lolll me too bro! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I spent some time yesterday watching a few videos and I'll be doing the same today. Looking forward to seeing the library grow and gaining knowledge on my future endeavors. I was having problems watching the videos on my phone and the problem turned out to be Samsung internet being set as my default browser. Once I changed that setting to Google the issue went away. Can't understand why you can't watch videos using Samsung internet, but if anyone has a problem with video playback check your browser settings.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I spent some time yesterday watching a few videos and I'll be doing the same today. Looking forward to seeing the library grow and gaining knowledge on my future endeavors. I was having problems watching the videos on my phone and the problem turned out to be Samsung internet being set as my default browser. Once I changed that setting to Google the issue went away. Can't understand why you can't watch videos using Samsung internet, but if anyone has a problem with video playback check your browser settings.

I had the same issue with Samsung Internet. Works totally fine on Google Chrome.

Awesome brother... i hope you are liking the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely and I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones you'll be adding.

Definitely and I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones you'll be adding.

absolutely brother, there are new ones posted daily... the editing on over 2000 videos just takes a lot of time and its extremely expensive but i have a good team that is on it...

Top Bottom